PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Thread - Pat's @ Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stcjones We're going to loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose.

D do not fold please.....

D has been on it this night but my word this season has some of the most pathetic tackling.

Tom is gonna look like a badly bruised avocado after this game.

We have been spoiled for 17 years!! This has been ridiculous.

Can someone ban this guy

QUOTE="KontradictioN, post: 5110080, member: 5752"]@Sparky We're going to loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose.
Ban him for? What? Poking fun at the proclamations of doom throughout this thread?

Missing Gronk in moments like this, literally we playing with no tight end other than Allen just being on blocking duty, still not helping with his help either.

Let’s hope the defense can make one more stop....

Offense still shouldn't look like crap. We need Mitchell back as another option.

Need some pass rush here

Maybe the other Flowers wouldn't be a bad go here. He showed good coverage ability last week.

We're back to giving up big pass plays
I would say they are playing soft to put the ball back in Brady’s hands....but not tonight....O is way off overall

Well the dropped TD pass and missed chip shot was...like, a tiny bit luck nonetheless

Kontra's point is that "luck" is a natural part of every NFL game and generally this sort of randomness affects both teams equally, or is at least random in how it is assigned. There are penalties on every play, the saying goes.

Yeah, the Patriots haven't played a perfect game, but this is by far their best defensive showing and is well above the league average against a team that is likely going to make the playoffs.

And they convert 3rd and 3

Ban him for? What? Poking fun at the proclamations of doom throughout this thread?
I don't think he understands what I was doing.

Kontra's point is that "luck" is a natural part of every NFL game and generally this sort of randomness affects both teams equally, or is at least random in how it is assigned. There are penalties on every play, the saying goes.

Yeah, the Patriots haven't played a perfect game, but this is by far their best defensive showing and is well above the league average against a team that is likely going to make the playoffs.
This isn't your average luck tho. This is advanced luck. But I will take it any day

At least give your D a breather if you don't win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes