PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brady Special. 3rd inexcusable game-changing pick right before the half this year. Weve won the other 2 times!
I think the pats were ahead in those two games right? They certainly were against the colts.

that's what you get when you don't get any pressure on the QB...anyone would look good.

Ding. Ding. We have a winner.
Belichick has been unable to find two things in the last few years:

1. A reliable pass rusher.
2. A reliable wide receiver.

Also, their defensive schemes are quite vanilla.

-Jamman

I just can't believe how bad this D has looked. All the talent, flashes of promise, etc.. Combined with one of the greatest coaches of all time. It's ridiculous.
All of them, including the coach has failed so far.

Does it bother anyone else that the officials have been a bit suspect and Goddell is on the sideline in a purple cap with a B on it? Supporting his bff I supose.

Especially since it hasn't happen so far in the prior three playoff meetings.

Plus this Ravens D could be destroyed even with some short passing. Their DBs are awful.

I just can't believe how bad this D has looked. All the talent, flashes of promise, etc.. Combined with one of the greatest coaches of all time. It's ridiculous.

D was stabilizing after giving up the 14 points. The int and PI call had a lot to do with that last drive.

Plenty of people have been saying this all week. But objectivity was laughed at. Instead, homer nonsense was spewed and those people called the sensible statements like: "this will be a dog fight" chicken little speak.

I don't understand this logic. If we can't beat the Ravens in the divisional round, how do those of you that want to avoid them plan on winning against even better defenses like the Seahawks in a Superbowl?

We are down by a TD, we are receiving the kickoff... give these guys a chance before you quit on them...

They have been there before and can come back..

Never seen so many "ledge" folks as I am seeing tonight..

Looking at NFL.com just now; what the heck is happening the #95 in this pic?

0ap3000000456154.jpg

This was the defense that everyone said we could rely on. Brady's pick was awful, spotted them 7. The other 14 were awful.

BTW a great defense makes a stop to help the offense after a turnover like that. See: Seattle

BTW, Sherman doesn't get called for DPI there. That's a game-changing idiotic effing call!

Stork is a huge loss but I still think they win this.

Brady 202 yards, doesn't feel like it

I agree, I just don't get it. Is Bill not as good of defensive coach anymore? Are we overrating the players? Are the Ravens secretly the GOAT offense?

Let's go Offense, let's get this game tied up!!!

What's the excuse for that INT then? He had a clean pocket, forced a bad throw. They're both moving the ball well, Flacco hasn't made any negative plays yet.
Brady effed up. It looks like he read the coverage incorrectly and expected Gronk to cut inside sooner. You're the "thoughtful poster" who disagreed with the fact that Flacco has had plenty of time all day and Brady has had none...

Hoping for better execution in the second half.

Stork reported to be out for the rest of the game :(

Yeah, I don't know what it takes to have a top defense. I think our guys are pretty good, what do you need, hall of famers at every position?

I think the defense is pretty good too. Its when people start throwing around the word elite that I cannot agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back