PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread: Pats destroy the Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

One question; it seems to me like in the past two games that the refs are allowing“name” rushers from other teams to line up “in the Patriots “neutral zone. “

I don’t watch tons of non-Pats games, but don’t so often see this laxness in the other games I do catch. And certainly don’t see Patriots creeping into the zone.

is this just my impression?

Note: one of the things I hate about today’s nyjfl, is that Gotohell’s antics have turned me into a conspiracy theorist; where I believe he is capable of anything including manipulating officials.
Do you have specifics? I didn't notice this today, but the feed's almost were never in line with the ball on the field..

He keeps up comments like that and I might end up as estranged as he and my sister (the now Cleveland fan BTW) are.
Yep. As long as you aren't under his conservatorship you'll be fine.

Game balls to Mac, Stevenson, Barmore, Onwenu and let’s not forget Duggar... led us in tackles, solo tackles, had an INT and blew up some fool rookie on a kick return who wasn’t wearing a mouthpiece.

#GreatDrafting

Mac Jones 19/23 today. Absolutely awesome.. The touch he was putting on the balls was fantastic. The two fades were perfection. And then that bullet to Bourne in the End Zone was a thing of beauty. The screen passes were ALL on target as well.

Kid showed a LOT of poise and just the surface of what might be..

Mac Jones 19/23 today. Absolutely awesome.. The touch he was putting on the balls was fantastic. The two fades were perfection. And then that bullet to Bourne in the End Zone was a thing of beauty. The screen passes were ALL on target as well.

Some niners fans are saying they are glad the Niners did not draft Jones because their division 3 QB can do all the things Jones does and run as well. I like how we are able to lie to ourselves to feel good.

But he's just a game manager with a low ceiling but high floor :rolleyes:

Dont think so. I believe agenda is Latin. So plural should be agendae. I think -i is plural of -us words. Alumnus alumni.
Potato potahto. Tomato tomahto. Ive never met a human being who sez potahto. Dont think id want to.
As long as you don't say potatoe, we're all good. ;)

Yea but it sure as hell wont go to Josh or anyone on the coaching staff.
In fairness, he's had some kind words for young Belichick.
And btw, why are we not seeing any more of those goofy sideline faces?
Or am I just missing that?

I know hes "only" a rookie but there's damn few qbs in the nfl I would take over him straight up.

In fairness, he's had some kind words for young Belichick.
And btw, why are we not seeing any more of those goofy sideline faces?
Or am I just missing that?
The less they show of BB Jr the better. Sharp guy but that freaking mullet is an embarrassment.

Troy Hill has “movement in his extremities,” so that’s the best news of the night.
Yeah, that announcement from the sideline reporter was good news. I wanted to reach through the screen and B**CH slap Ian Eagle when he said they put Hill on the stretcher to just take him back to the locker room.. I said during the GDT thread that he was being taken to the hospital as soon as I saw them putting him on the stretcher.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back