PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

The problem is he never is healthy. You can't rely on gronk during the season.

It isn't like he is made of glass. All the injuries he has sustained can happen any play to any person and would injure any person taking the hit.

The problem is gronk never is healthy. You can't rely on gronk during the season.

If both were 100% and you could only have 1 of those guys who do you choose? I am saying it's a easy decision

It isn't like he is made of glass. All the injuries he has sustained can happen any play to any person and would injure any person taking the hit.

gRONK is made of glass. Amendola has a lower injury risk than gronk.

I would love for the pats to shut gronk down until postseason, but they can't do that.

Im not sure about that. Durability is a part of greatness. E.Smith is considered one of the best Only because of his durability and long career. Hes not better than Sanders, but beats most of his records.

gRONK is made of glass. Amendola has a lower injury risk than gronk.

Wait so gronk played 46 straight games without an injury in the NFL. That is 2 full regular seasons and more. He isn't made of glass. Anyone would have had injuries from the hits he got injuries from. There is a difference.

Im not sure about that. Durability is a part of greatness. E.Smith is considered one of the best Only because of his durability and long career. Hes not better than Sanders, but beats most of his records.

I am just saying he isn't made out of glass. You have to look at his injuries he has sustained. ANYONE would have been injured on the hits he sustained to get injured.

You guys are telling me, if a lineman fell on your arm awkwardly, a guy hit you right in the knee with a huge blow and a guy purposely tried to injure me is made out of glass?? No it isn't. Gronk is durable but you can't take those hits that he has and not expect injuries.

Outdoor Drew?

And the curse of the Richard Sherman Smartest QB list continues. Six picks so far in six quarters of football.

Gronk being injury prone is what caused him to slip in the draft.

I think it was more that he was coming off back surgery and a missed season - and what team is not kicking itself for passing him over?

We playing other teams or are we playing Brees on the road, lol

Wait so gronk played 46 straight games without an injury in the NFL. That is 2 full regular seasons and more. He isn't made of glass. Anyone would have had injuries from the hits he got injuries from. There is a difference.

Gronk has suffered a freak injury every season.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back