PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

TB defense sucked the spirit out of the entire KC half way thru the 3rd quarter. I wish the announcers would stop talking about Mahomes and start talking about TB’s defense.

Better resign barret but that line is great because of veta.

Boooooo

Goodell finally figured out a way to not get booed out of the Super Bowl, and it's name is Covid-19.

Did anyone notice when Brady started yelling at sideline "No, no, no" when they changed personnel right before the TD to Brown. He changed the call to what he wanted.

Glazer rocket arm...

Great for Tom, but words do not exist to articulate how bad this is for the Patriots and Bill's legacy. He is no longer the GOAT coach, but a mere sidepiece/prop to the greatest athlete in North American sports history. It's always been about Brady.
Disagree. It’s the best thing that could have happened. Validates a lot of the last 20 years. It was not a system. It was talent.

And it gets Bill moving quickly in the rebuild.

Great for Tom, but words do not exist to articulate how bad this is for the Patriots and Bill's legacy. He is no longer the GOAT coach, but a mere sidepiece/prop to the greatest athlete in North American sports history. It's always been about Brady.
The one thing that hasn't been part of this narrative is how instrumental Bill was to building Brady. Just like John Wayne becoming John Wayne with John Ford's help, Brady the GOAT was a creation that few could see coming. Without New England's coaches and some luck with Bledsoe going down, Brady never may have even become a starter let alone the GOAT.

Brady still moves ahead of Belichick in terms of importance, but I think we should sing Belichick's praises the more Brady wins rather than bash the coach who helped build the most successful player of all-time (and many other successful players).

Ha ha, Glazer saying "We found that guy, Tom Brady" and Goodell having to say "Yes you did..." While thinking "How many effing times do I have to do this?"

Brady MVP!!

LOL Brady is such the alpha ordering Nantz to get closer :D

Im here. I have been watching the game. Its a football game not life.

I have said from the beginning it was anyones game. I hoped we would play better. I thought the end of half drive with all the stupid penalties set the tone. We didnt play like champs. They beat us mentally and physically. Losing fisher hurt more than i expected.

Congrats to tom and gronk. They are true greats.

Seems a bit subdued ...

Did anyone notice when Brady started yelling at sideline "No, no, no" when they changed personnel right before the TD to Brown. He changed the call to what he wanted.
When you're 43 and have personally won more Superbowls than any individual franchise, you get to change to call to what you want.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back