PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK...Why Doesn't Tom Brady Say Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
All Patriots fans miss Tom Brady. All Patriots fans hope he recovers very quickly. All Patriots fans need to hear from Tom if for nothing else than to reassure us he is doing fine and to touch base with the greatest fans around.

The Globe has a story that shows a video of Tom and Gisele going into a brick residential building in NYC. Neither even acknowledges the press or even says hello. Tome isn't usinng a cane or crutches. He isn't limping although he does climb the stairs somewhat gingerly while holding onto the railing.

I know Belichick like to keep EVERYTHING on the QT, but we need to see Tom and hear from him. He's our quarterback as much as he is Belichick's quarterback. Why all the secrecy and the disappearing act?

Tom...come on out and say hello. Please.

All Patriots fans miss Tom Brady. All Patriots fans hope he recovers very quickly. All Patriots fans need to hear from Tom if for nothing else than to reassure us he is doing fine and to touch base with the greatest fans around.

The Globe has a story that shows a video of Tom and Gisele going into a brick residential building in NYC. Neither even acknowledges the press or even says hello. Tome isn't usinng a cane or crutches. He isn't limping although he does climb the stairs somewhat gingerly while holding onto the railing.

I know Belichick like to keep EVERYTHING on the QT, but we need to see Tom and hear from him. He's our quarterback as much as he is Belichick's quarterback. Why all the secrecy and the disappearing act?

Tom...come on out and say hello. Please.

you havnt been listening good enough

It's team policy to basically act like you're dead if you're injured like this. It's also why you never see him on the sidelines. It makes sense, since right now we need to get past Brady and focus on the team without him not pine after him.

As for the clip of him and Gisele, TMQ or whoever paparazzi'ing him isn't the team's problem, nor is anything the Globe does. He did the right thing. I'm not actually sure how he doesn't tell those guys off.

Last edited:
Asking Tom how he is now is like asking a guest at your home that you are making dinner for on how dessert was when they haven't even finished their appetizer yet.

When his surgery is over and a month or two later later I am sure you will see stories of him in rehab and running and probably then he MAY talk but I wouldn't guarantee it from a BB team to take focus off the season without him.

Maybe he'll announce he's changing his last name to Uno Duo to call more attention to himself.

Asking Tom how he is now is like asking a guest at your home that you are making dinner for on how dessert was when they haven't even finished their appetizer yet.

When his surgery is over and a month or two later later I am sure you will see stories of him in rehab and running and probably then he MAY talk but I wouldn't guarantee it from a BB team to take focus off the season without him.

I think that's the biggest factor. What is going to say right now? "Well, I'm still waiting to have the surgery. Probably be doing that tomorrow too."

Did everyone miss when he released his MRI results and images to the press? Or ESPN is doing a live remote from Brady's surgery from actually in the surgery room?

When was the last time you have heard an IRed player speak to the media? Even active players with injuries aren't allowed to do any media appearances even if they are weekly spots and or not allowed in the locker room when the media has access. Why would Brady be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back