PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[OP would like to see] Rodgers to the Pats

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Rodgers is lavishing all sorts of high sophistication praise on Belichick 24/7 while getting a paid vacation from Green Bay courtesy of the stupid ass Jets.

Rodgers is going to be the Patriot starter in 2025. It’s going to be the last great Belichick mega-rivalry ****ing of the team he quit on a ****ing napkin, after a long scattering of soul-slicing games in between, like Thanksgiving 2012, which ruined them for literally ten years.

Rodgers is gonna’ talk all sorts of **** about everyone and every thing he wants to talk **** about on shows and podcasts from here until training camp. There’s gonna’ be drama, He’s gonna’ say the thing or something is going to go down but he’s going to start next season as a Patriot, even if the Pats have to trade for him, and it’s going to be hilariously glorious and totally stupid at the same time.

And it’ll be funny AF because it probably won’t even be that good (our terrible standards now aside), but if it isn’t it’ll be a little legacy hit for Rodgers and a little bounce for the already ridiculously distant Brady. Those post-career boosts are always pretty funny.

Anyway, brace yourself, Rodgers wants to get here and will get here.

Now that he’s already here in the region anyway, and he’s going to hate NY media going forward probably more than he already does. The Patriots are what the Jets were advertised to be - a contender with difference-making quarterback play.

The great Rodgers drama is going to be the story of this offseason. He’s doing it. He’s gonna’ follow the Favre arc. It’s going to be hilarious no matter what outcome, even if he completely sucked. If there’s infinity universes, there’s literally not one where it isnt at least hilarious.

Rodgers to the Pats. Rodgers can see the Jets suck. He wants to go out on some high-note. He’s already still cold. He might as well be cold playing for Belichick. Theres no NY Post. Kraft is probably hungry for a brand-bounce with a media-splashing, Beiichick’esque-“trade” if it comes to that, only also now potentially backed by bad-season Woody Johnson impulse-syndrome. Belichick gets to try to go out with maybe an AFC Championship game or something.

Whether through drama or trade, this relentless Belichick praise and ass kissing, a new example every day, is going somewhere.

The next great Pats/jets off season circus. Strap yourselves in we’re going into post-Packers Favre-arc quarterback lore followed by Tom calling the drama in the Fox booth.

Ultimate timeline incoming.

There’s gonna be Jet Nation threads like: “POS Rodgers says he’s going to be heaven for Zappe Bailey.”

Rodgers is lavishing all sorts of high sophistication praise on Belichick 24/7 while getting a paid vacation from Green Bay courtesy of the stupid ass Jets.

Rodgers is going to be the Patriot starter in 2025. It’s going to be the last great Belichick mega-rivalry ****ing of the team he quit on a ****ing napkin, after a long scattering of soul-slicing games in between, like Thanksgiving 2012, which ruined them for literally ten years.

Rodgers is gonna’ talk all sorts of **** about everyone and every thing he wants to talk **** about on shows and podcasts from here until training camp. There’s gonna’ be drama, He’s gonna’ say the thing or something is going to go down but he’s going to start next season as a Patriot, even if the Pats have to trade for him, and it’s going to be hilariously glorious and totally stupid at the same time.

And it’ll be funny AF because it probably won’t even be that good (our terrible standards now aside), but if it isn’t it’ll be a little legacy hit for Rodgers and a little bounce for the already ridiculously distant Brady. Those post-career boosts are always pretty funny.

Now that he’s already here in the region anyway, and he’s going to hate NY media going forward probably more than he already does. The Patriots are what the Jets were advertised to be - a contender with difference-making quarterback play.

The great Rodgers drama is going to be the story of this offseason. He’s doing it. He’s gonna’ follow the Favre arc. It’s going to be hilarious no matter what outcome, even if he completely sucked. If there’s infinity universes, there’s literally not one where it isnt at least hilarious.

Rodgers to the Pats. Rodgers can see the Jets suck. He wants to go out on some high-note. He’s already still cold. He might as well be cold playing for Belichick. Theres no NY Post. Kraft is probably hungry for a brand-bounce with a media-splashing, Beiichick’esque-“trade” if it comes to that, only also now potentially backed by bad-season Woody Johnson impulse-syndrome. Belichick gets to try to go out with maybe an AFC Championship game or something.

Whether through drama or trade, this relentless Belichick praise and ass kissing, a new example every day, is going somewhere.

The next great Pats/jets off season circus. Strap yourselves in we’re going into post-Packers Favre-arc quarterback lore followed by Tom calling the drama in the Fox booth.

Funny, I said a couple of weeks ago that BB to the NYJ would be the ultimate assrape of the Patriots with Rodgers, BB, and the talent on that team.

You are going to have fun reading what you wrote when you are sober.
For once I agree with this guy

Time for bed OP. Better luck tomorrow

I wake up every day for like the last two weeks to “RODGERS SAYS BELICHICK IS SUPER AWESOME BUT IN THIS NEW WAY FROM DAY BEFORE.”

IMG_4408.jpeg

It’s happening.

I can safely say this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here (only read 1st paragraph).

So your theory is Bill will hire a nutjob 41 year old with injury history, who underachieved, only won 1 SB and pay him $50MM? The same Bill who wanted to get rid of Brady at the same age, with 5 more SBs on the same team and half the pay?

Yeah makes lots of sense.

Rodgers is done. Good luck coming back from an achilles. Both Douglas and Saleh are on the hot seat even though they are retuning in 2024. They absolutely need Rodgers to help keep their jobs.

I wake up every day for like the last two weeks to “RODGERS SAYS BELICHICK IS SUPER AWESOME BUT IN THIS NEW WAY FROM DAY BEFORE.”

View attachment 55767

It’s happening.

All this time I thought it was the other way around -- BB kissing Rodgers' ass.

I love it, but something tells me the New England area pink hats will hate Rodger's constant reminders re: how stupid they were to take the vaccines even more than New Yorkers. I don't mind being wrong (double vaccinated vaccine injured) so I can handle it.

39 years old? Batshit crazy from Ayahuasca tripping and an overinflated ego with a bum Achilles? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Hahahahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_0655.gif
    IMG_0655.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I don’t want that drama queen here. Let him break the Jets bank. Imagine paying all that money for a guy that got injured in the first drive of the season.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back