PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bowl Bus - Feedback & Opinions on Bus To/From Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this! I'm am coming from Canada to watch my second Pats game and there are only two of us this time so the list of DD's got a lot shorter! Got tickets to the Bills game and was struggling with taking the train because of all the negative feedback.

Very excited to hear about the bus and will be booking my tickets from Revere soon!

Welcome!

Be sure to let your Canadian friends traveling to see their Bills to take the short bus

2 more seats sold

21 more spaces till I don't have to drive anymore so can get drunk!

Furry: What game did you get the Bowl Buss for? I just purchased seats for the Nov 11th bus from Revere. They still need to sell 21 more seats until its a go.

Would love to hear from someone who actually used this service.

Last edited:
Just as a heads up, I'm working with them to potentially get a discount for everyone who uses their service, so hopefully that will help those of you who are interested in using them. I should have more on that in the next few days :)

Last edited:
Good stuff - maybe they can make it retro-active? :)
I'm hoping this will be a great alternative to the train. The fact that the bus shows up 3 hours before the game is so much better than just before game time (on the train). Gives us a chance to shop and tailgate for a bit ... albiet without a BBQ, but tailgating none the less!

Not one review on a 3 page review post :)

Anyone have any experience with Bowl Bus? Girlfriend and I are flying in for another game (vs Steelers) and we are considering this as an option as the Game Train was kinda eh. Gets there too late and takes forever to get back to Boston.

Not one review on a 3 page review post :)

Anyone have any experience with Bowl Bus? Girlfriend and I are flying in for another game (vs Steelers) and we are considering this as an option as the Game Train was kinda eh. Gets there too late and takes forever to get back to Boston.

I can't review it as it didn't happen, think they sold ten tickets or so and the cancelled it. Full refund, all on the level, just wasn't sufficient demand

Shame as it's a good idea. I get to a couple of games a year and it never fails to amaze me how poor the public transport links are.

Much agreed! I went to the Pats vs 49ers game last December and there just isn't a good way to get there and back. We took the Amtrak in and then a cab as close as to Gillette as we could and then walked the rest of the way and then took the game train back. Game Train in wasn't an option as we wanted to walk around, shop, and do some tailgating.

Amtrak + Cab was okay but the train back took forever! Looking for a better way to do it when we come in for the Steelers game.

hundreds of people take the commuter rail to the walpole station (franklin line) and then take a cab to the outskirts of the stadium (notably the papa gino's on rt 1 / north st). there's always a bunch of cabs waiting at the station. its about a 1:00/1:15 walk from the walpole commuter rail to the the Gillette parking lots on the southbound side of rt 1.

Much agreed! I went to the Pats vs 49ers game last December and there just isn't a good way to get there and back. We took the Amtrak in and then a cab as close as to Gillette as we could and then walked the rest of the way and then took the game train back. Game Train in wasn't an option as we wanted to walk around, shop, and do some tailgating.

Amtrak + Cab was okay but the train back took forever! Looking for a better way to do it when we come in for the Steelers game.

The solution is to drive yourself and bring along a couple extra brats, burgers, steaks, whatever and have a post game meal. Hang out for 1 1/2 hours, bask in the glow of the win you hopefully just witnessed and then drive out traffic free(ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back