PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Caleb Williams flashing lip gloss, nail polish, phone and tiny purse -- all pink

i don't care what consenting adults do in private. and i have 0 cares about there being gay players because frankly,it's a fact of life that there have been gay players. we just don't know who most of them are/were. i just don't want all these entities like our govt. telling us we have to celebrate,visibilize etc. them and make special days of honor for them. or for any ethnic,etc. group aside from those who served our country.
OK Karen.

I wonder if it would matter to relatively older people like I am who were fans of 80s glam metal (from Alice Cooper to Kiss, Motley Crue, etc... SOOO MANY).

The tribute to his mom who was a nail tech is pretty cool. It's like a reverse Girl Dad thing.

None of this makes him gay (Not that there is anything wrong with that). This has nothing to do with being gay.
The guy can and should do whatever he feels like doing.
As long as he performs on the field and he is not violating any laws....I do not understand why anyone would care about this.
As to what it shows about his character. It probably shows that he is extremely self confident.

The Red Sox only wish Williams played baseball to give their Pink Hat fans another reason to attend a game besides singing Sweet Caroline.
"Barbie Pink" Lip Gloss night would be a big hit

This kid’s going to take the NFL by storm. Broadway Joe, but better.

Can’t think of a worse place for him than Chicago, though.

My first thought was : ooo maybe he will drop to 3

That's about all that matters

I think North American sports is the only place where crying athletes is deemed a weakness. I grew up watching soccer and players crying after losing finals was very common.

Give me a player who cries after losing every time. That shows how much they care and it's those who try hardest. Nothing pissses me off more than a player laughing after losing.

The crying on mom's shoulder is maybe a bit much but people have to remember he is a kid too. Probably went to hug her and then got emotional because of how much those losses meant to him.

Now the whole ownership stake is dumb but don't think that means anything to his playing. If anything, I would be more worried about his height than anything else.
Good God lol

This kid’s going to take the NFL by storm. Broadway Joe, but better.

Can’t think of a worse place for him than Chicago, though.
As a USC alumnus, fan, and former season ticket holder, I’d have to say I doubt it.

I think North American sports is the only place where crying athletes is deemed a weakness. I grew up watching soccer and players crying after losing finals was very common.

Give me a player who cries after losing every time. That shows how much they care and it's those who try hardest. Nothing pissses me off more than a player laughing after losing.

The crying on mom's shoulder is maybe a bit much but people have to remember he is a kid too. Probably went to hug her and then got emotional because of how much those losses meant to him.

Now the whole ownership stake is dumb but don't think that means anything to his playing. If anything, I would be more worried about his height than anything else.

IMG_0722.jpeg

i don't care what consenting adults do in private. and i have 0 cares about there being gay players because frankly,it's a fact of life that there have been gay players. we just don't know who most of them are/were. i just don't want all these entities like our govt. telling us we have to celebrate,visibilize etc. them and make special days of honor for them. or for any ethnic,etc. group aside from those who served our country.
Yeah, I don't really get the whole sexual identity celebration thing. Skin color, heritage, culture, those things I understand. But "I'm a man and I like men" is a weird thing to make the core of your identity. And not cause its gay, just cause it's like, who gives a ****?

Very mature and condescending of you to share. As you say this is 2024 and a persons sexuality is no longer a thing that enters the discussion. CW's social media presence on the other hand is a concern because it is an indicator that football is not the most important thing to him.

Condescending?

Like this?
1711892956464.png

The Red Sox only wish Williams played baseball to give their Pink Hat fans another reason to attend a game besides singing Sweet Caroline.
"Barbie Pink" Lip Gloss night would be a big hit
There are still Red Sox fans?

Wow, all of those are government mandated celebration days? Who knew? I never heard of any of those days. I looked up a few to see their origins. Intersex awareness day is a recogntion day for people born with both male and female genitals to feel okay about themselves. I'm offended. People not like me need to hide in the shadows. No one wants to see people like that. The international day against homophobia is especially offensive. I believe in homophobia 365 days a year!

i just said i don't care what consenting adults do. i respect people's rights. i neither condemn nor respect people for who they sleep with. i respect their right to choose. there's a huge difference between respect and celebrate. those two words should not be conflated.
You go ahead and tell yourself that pookie but I know what all the words you are saying really mean. And to the mods I am sorry I will drop it now but the words he says are something that I call out

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back