PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Caleb Williams flashing lip gloss, nail polish, phone and tiny purse -- all pink

Yeah, I don't really get the whole sexual identity celebration thing. Skin color, heritage, culture, those things I understand. But "I'm a man and I like men" is a weird thing to make the core of your identity. And not cause its gay, just cause it's like, who gives a ****?
Well when you spend your entire life being told you are wrong which most suffer when people say guess what you are not wrong you tend to enjoy that

Well when you spend your entire life being told you are wrong which most suffer when people say guess what you are not wrong you tend to enjoy that
I am a proud Xbox enjoyer

Oh no some not exactly like me or things I think should be ok are proud and want to be accept I must say they are wrong and show how they are taking over.
Grow the F up and educate yourself about the other humans sharing this planet
****! You! Get triggered much?
Pointing out facts are some how immature now?
“Ignore list”

****! You! Get triggered much?
Pointing out facts are some how immature now?
“Ignore list”
There it is the crying "oppressed" majority they do live the word triggered

Per Webster - showing or characterized by a patronizing or superior attitude toward others.

The post you quoted wasn't condescending in any way, whatsoever.

The post you quoted wasn't condescending in any way, whatsoever.
FWIW, the poster I responded to provided a thoughtful reply that was very much in the spirit of my post. I appreciate the exchange of thoughts, you are free to interpret things as you like.

Imagine if Caleb fell due to something as stupid as this? I wonder if Pats could get a shot at him

It’s pretty funny considering that it’s always the straight males who care about this thing way more than actual transgender people. Most trans people are just trying to live their lives like the rest of us.

The only reason these little awareness and recognition days exist is because of the people who refuse to treat them as equals and with dignity. And that’s a fact that trans people are being targeted rhetorically and practically.

Worry about your own lives, fixating on this stuff is pathetic.

Last edited:
It’s pretty funny considering that it’s always the WHITE straight males and Karens who care about this thing way more than actual transgender people. Most trans people are just trying to live their lives like the rest of us.
FIFY

Imagine if Caleb fell due to something as stupid as this? I wonder if Pats could get a shot at him

It's very possible. I mean, this happened:

It's very possible. I mean, this happened:

They were right, Dalton never even won a playoff game. Redheads confirmed undraftable.

They were right, Dalton never even won a playoff game. Redheads confirmed undraftable.

Jeff Garcia won at least one playoff game with the 49ers that I recall. Although, he came to the NFL by way of the CFL, so technically you are correct. ;)

@cupofjoe1962 this one is for you

I don’t remember mentioning Caleb Williams, but now that you mention him, I would pick him if available at #3, but I would never trade up to get him

Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back