PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS OT Calvin Anderson revises contract

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
What was his health issue?

The very thought of keeping Anderson.

Eyeroll Ugh GIF

It's never been reported that I've seen.
Well, then. Are we free to engage in unreasonable speculation since most of what I post isn’t reasonable to begin with?

And since when does a professional athlete have his year taken up with an illness, which he later states almost killed him, and we’re not given any information whatsoever?

Any parallels in NE Patriots history? Oh, Russ Francis won’t be playing this year? Baby Reiss: Why? What’s wrong?

Oh, bad motorcycle accident in Vermont. It’s in contract not to be on those. But you didn’t hear it from me.

Oh, Clayton Weihsuhn won’t be playing this season.

Baby Reiss: why? What wrong?

Oh, he had major knee surgery.

Oh, Calvin Anderson won’t be playing this year.

Grownup Reiss: Oh. I would ask why but I can’t. Not sure why I can’t. But it just feels wrong.

It’s none of our business.

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad he reworked his deal because it was crippling their cap. They are in much better shape now. Now they have the necessary funds to get that WR they wanted.

I think Anderson is a swing tackle at best. He was a UDFA who started a few games due to injury for the Broncos and now missed an entire year. Expecting him to be the answer at either tackle spot is probably a long shot.

Nice the Patriots free up some more money for uh, well.. to uh, Yanno… um?

I really hope this guy contributes something this year. Our OT situation is a mess.
Supposedly was decent for Denver. Missed a ton of valuable off season time. OL requires a lot of continuity, hard to just plug a guy in there who didn't workout or practice all off season and probably had to get back in shape. Deserves a clean slate to come in and compete again.

I think Anderson is a swing tackle at best. He was a UDFA who started a few games due to injury for the Broncos and now missed an entire year. Expecting him to be the answer at either tackle spot is probably a long shot.

Honestly though, unless they hit on two OT's in this draft, a swing tackle could be really useful. Let's hope he can bounce back and be that, I'd be thrilled.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back