PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chicken Little is now running from his own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know ya just can't make this stuff up.
Frakin PRICELESS!

Even better . . . it's now a no-lose situation for Patriots fans. Either they lose, and reinforce their chokedom, or they win, and still have all their fans pissed about not going for 19-0. :D

I love it! Arrogant little pissant. Once he was faced with a situation he couldn't change by pissing and moaning to the league office, he turns tail and runs. God I hate that man.

Last edited:
The official Polian Show thread

Read this if you want a laugh. The Colts are in chaos.

He attacks and insults the fans, lies etc..

He says the Colts would have lost even if they kept the starters in. He doesn’t care about 16 -0 as it has been done but wants 19-0 although he never seems to understand that yo0u have to get 16-0 first.

He talks about how having the most wins of the decade is important but dosnt understand the Patriots have that record, that the Colts have the most regular season wins and 1 and dones.

Perfect ending to this ecstasy will be Dolt's annual one and done playoff exit. Just imagining the ***** storm makes me giggle in joy:D

Patsfan09 "ROFL, Brown set that record in 12 games, LdT in 16. Yeah, huge accomplishment."I guess Brady needing 8 more quarters with the same amount of possessions and 100 more passes does matter huh?

Someone should explain to this dork that Brady threw his TD pass in LESS time than it took Manning to throw his 49th.

Someone on here showed that Brady played 8 more minutes that season than Manning, and Brady did not throw a TD in the last 14 minutes or so.

Sheesh.

lol if the consecutive victories were so important, we could have had more than 23 straight victories...
We coulda made it 28 straight.

This guy seems to think the Colts won the Super Bowl last year.

In fairness, when Polian said the Colts were going to pull their starters early in games now that they have locked up HFA, he also meant that for his radio show too.

In fairness, when Polian said the Colts were going to pull their starters early in games now that they have locked up HFA, he also meant that for his radio show too.

Good One....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore