PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver Trades for Jets’ Wilson

@Ian I couldn't find the Jete thread, I was going to put it in there, but you started this thread so...

@Ian I couldn't find the Jete thread, I was going to put it in there, but you started this thread so...
It’s relevant news that doesn’t need to be merged. We have enough mega threads and it’s worth noting by itself.

It’s relevant news that doesn’t need to be merged. We have enough mega threads and it’s worth noting by itself.
Jete tho. You know it'll become a topic about Rodgers, and then I can do my thing.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Wilson's like a lottery ticket. If he can figure it out, he can be a great QB. Those are long odds that this will happen. At least he's not a head case like Manziel.

Funny how Justin Fields, Zach Wilson, and Mac Jones got traded for 6th round picks and Trey Lance who hardly played was traded for a 4th rounder.

I think we can all agree that class was a major bust with 4 of the top 5 being traded. But on that same note teams do not have much patience to grow their picks. Maybe too much win now or bust mentality then rebuild to be good

Rodgers is fully healed.

He seen running some famous stairs in LA.

Interesting that we got more for Mac I would of liked to see what AVP could of done with Wilson.
I read it differently... the Jets are sending Wilson AND a 7th to Denver for a 6th. They're also picking up some of his year 4 salary.

Damn I thought this was going to be Garret Wilson lol for some reason I thought Zach had already been moved.

If Sean Payton cannot fix Wilson, I am not sure anyone can.
Funny how Justin Fields, Zach Wilson, and Mac Jones got traded for 6th round picks and Trey Lance who hardly played was traded for a 4th rounder.

Word was Jerry Jones made this deal behind everyone's in the Cowboys' organization's back. Supposedly, no one knew he was making this trade until he made it. That is why Lance went for so much.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back