PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dominic Rhodes suspended for four games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you're going to dog on Porter for being cut, what about your boy Moss getting traded for a 4th rounder?

Not just Porter, the whole league. Pacman should'nt get a whole year, Henry and Tank should've gotten 8 (or at least Tank will get an 8.) I miss the Tagliabu days already.

Pacman shouldn't have gotten a whole year!?!?

What does a player need to do to be suspended for an entire year? Maybe have 11 run ins with the police. Be in (incite) situations at strip clubs that cause an innocent man his ability to walk for the rest of his life? Maybe be late to his metting with the commisioner of the NFL because he was out partying at a strip club again after the Vegas incident?

Dude, you are so clueless it's pathetic. If any "normal" person was caught in less than half of his dicrepencies, they would be fired from their job and/or already be in prison. This suspension is too light in my opinion. He shouldn't be allowed the PRIVELAGE to play in the NFL anymore making millions of dollars.

This is a sport in which man kids (you can relate) look up to players as role models. Jones is not a role model and should be made an example out of for the rest of the players that are in the league now and for the kids who look up at these "role models" and may eventually become future NFL players.

Thank god for Goodell, finally someone with a backbone that isn't going to protect the spoiled brat players and instead stand up for the integrity of the sport/game and being a decent human being.

How do you compare Porter getting cut to Moss being traded; Christ are you dead from the neck up. One got cut as he has little value, the other got traded as he has value, can you wrap your brainpan around that or what?

It frightens me to think you have plans to become a sports writer, it HELPS if you have knowledge concerning the subject you are writing about, which you have demonstrated time and time again around here you have little of.

I love how you continue to harp on how great the Doofin defense will be with Porter, Taylor and Thomas; are you familiar with the term playing the back nine? Since you are probably not, I'll fill you in. See Ballsack4ever, sooner than later, every players skill package starts to decline, happens as you get older and the years catch up to you.

You continue to ASSUME Porter, Taylor and Thomas will play up to the level they have in the past, but father time doesn't allow this.

Someday you'll get it.

Nice comeback Stattry, still haven't answered my question; grow a pair, stop being a sackless wonder and contribute something around here other than cheap shots, ok clambrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back