PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Interesting read from Mike Pereira on Goodell/Officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go way out on limb here/sarcasm and say Goodell treats the officials like he treats the players, like garbage. Both the players and the refs have a union that have rules about how they can be treated in the workplace, Goodell hates that he can't bully them into getting his own way all the time.
Well we saw that with the replacement refs .

Goodell will appoint himself as the arbitrator to hear his appeal and acquit himself.

what?????????????????????? and Pereira didn't immediately punch his goddamned face in, knock him to the floor and ****stomp the **** out of his nuts?

He should have asked Ed "Guns" Hochuli to do it!

edhochuli.jpg

Wow..."the shove" is going to get all the press, but IMO the real story is the second, less showy anecdote. Read it, if you haven't yet.

It's a tale of an established, explicit set of NFL rules and systems for rewards and punishments, and how everybody understood it and based their behavior based on it. And then Roger Goodell decided he could just ignore the rules altogether and -- after the fact -- make up an extra-special new punishment for somebody HE personally wanted to see extra-special punished.

That's what we call "a pattern of behavior," kids.

God, I hope a whole slew of stories come out about that scum, snowballing into a PR shat storm that forces the owners' hand into removing Goody.. Would be so fitting
Fat chance. The moron botched Bountygate, Deflategate and the Ray Rice incident, in addition to being a complete *******...yet the owners still love him as Commish. He is going nowhere.

Wow..."the shove" is going to get all the press, but IMO the real story is the second, less showy anecdote. Read it, if you haven't yet.

It's a tale of an established, explicit set of NFL rules and systems for rewards and punishments, and how everybody understood it and based their behavior based on it. And then Roger Goodell decided he could just ignore the rules altogether and -- after the fact -- make up an extra-special new punishment for somebody HE personally wanted to see extra-special punished.

Yes, he's a bully...which someone on this board, Joker I think his name is, has always brought up as part of his sociopathic personality.

Yes, he's a bully...which someone on this board, Joker I think his name is, has always brought up as part of his sociopathic personality.
If Goody and @Joker are ever locked in a room I hope Goody has an accidental death and dismemberment plan.

Goodell does seem to be a bully and gets his way, way too much!

Fat chance. The moron botched Bountygate, Deflategate and the Ray Rice incident, in addition to being a complete *******...yet the owners still love him as Commish. He is going nowhere.
Don't forget punished Big Ben without definite evidence (not going to go into whether he did it or not, we don't have enough to punish him).

It sickens me that I ever thought Goodell was doing a good job. What a piece of ****.

NFL needs to have their email hacked.....I would bet the house "integrity" would be way down the list of findings
emails should have been examined as evidence if there ever was a real investigation, between Kensil, Grigson and Harbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes