PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Marshawn Lynch considering retirement [2016 'Sign The Beast' #001]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty disrespectful and unprofessional for the team's GM to say that publicly. It is the responsibility of the player to decide and announce if he wants to retire.

It's okay: they have Gronkowski's clone, Jimmy Graham.

I think Lynch is close to washed-up. He's going to be 30 next season, he missed a lot of time this year, and when healthy, he averaged only 3.8 yards per carry. I think there's a good chance he retires.

Remember, he did seriously contemplate retirement this year, but what partially swayed his opinion was Seattle giving him a nice little bump in pay. If he comes to New England, he'd need to play for peanuts, and Lynch isn't the type of player to do that.

I think Lynch is close to washed-up. He's going to be 30 next season, he missed a lot of time this year, and when healthy, he averaged only 3.8 yards per carry. I think there's a good chance he retires.

Remember, he did seriously contemplate retirement this year, but what partially swayed his opinion was Seattle giving him a nice little bump in pay. If he comes to New England, he'd need to play for peanuts, and Lynch isn't the type of player to do that.
would he play for Skittles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back