PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mt. Rushmore & Mt. Trashmore of Halloween candy

One Halloween I tried to give out a homemade treat instead of candy:

3fqar8rzd2761.jpg

Rushmore: Reeses Cups, M&Ms, Milky Way (dark is best), 3 Musketeers

Trashmore: Anything good for you, Mounds, Almond Joy, sour patch anything.

I do not subscribe to the trend of candy corn sucks. A little goes a long way, however.

Dang, change out M&Ms for Snickers and I would have written this post exactly.

Also, I don't **** around. Full-size candy bars for Halloween. These days, the leftovers are preseason for American Ramadan (Thanksgiving and Christmas/Hanukkah). It used to be they'd go out to our boys in Iraq/Afghanistan for Veterans Day.

Dang, change out M&Ms for Snickers and I would have written this post exactly.

Also, I don't **** around. Full-size candy bars for Halloween. These days, the leftovers are preseason for American Ramadan (Thanksgiving and Christmas/Hanukkah). It used to be they'd go out to our boys in Iraq/Afghanistan for Veterans Day.
When we used to have trick or treaters, I had a pumpkin full of nips for the parents.

I love lemonheads. Lemon is a very underrated candy flavor.

When we used to have trick or treaters, I had a pumpkin full of nips for the parents.

Someone in our neighborhood had a small firepit at the end of the driveway and a station with candy for the kids and "treats" for the parents. Top notch idea that I'm stealing for next year.

The goods: Reeses, Snickers, Butterfinger, Kit Kat, Laffy Taffy, caramel apple suckers, anything with dark chocolate

Bad: Twizzlers, Dots, Almond Joy, 3 Musketeers and Baby ruth

Why the hate for Twizzlers? Especially the black licorice ones.

Rushmore: Black Licorice, Milky Way Dark, 100 Grand

Trashmore: Skittles, Smarties, those damn puff peanut things.

And, what about quality Salt Water Taffy? Used to love that stuff as a kid.

Why the hate for Twizzlers? Especially the black licorice ones.
you just made it worse.

Although I do like Jager. (basically tastes like black licorice)

I hate almonds, and I don’t like coconut, but Almond Joys are god tier.

if i start eating them, i am addicted immediately

Yeah they’re very powerful and pack so much punch. I can enjoy a few of them but after eating 10 I get a huge sugar rush headache and want to throw up, despite not wanting to stop eating them.

Yeah they’re very powerful and pack so much punch. I can enjoy a few of them but after eating 10 I get a huge sugar rush headache and want to throw up, despite not wanting to stop eating them.
I Love It GIF

1/2 off November 1st candy is always good pretty much no matter what it is.

Mount Rushmore
Lion Bar, Coffee Crisp, Cold Brew M&M's, Pineapple Hi-Chews.

So I know all of you now have questions.

Lion Bar is from England and it's basically a Kit Kat stuffed inside a 100 Grand bar.
Coffee Crisp is from Canada and it's like a big coffee flavored Kit Kat.
Cold Brew M&M's are in the U.S. and have a coffee flavored caramel center.
Pineapple Hi-Chews are originally from Japan. They have them in the U.S. but they are only in Tropical Mix bag on the main land but in Hawaii you can get a full pack of them. However the Japanese ones are the best.

Mount Trashmore
Circus Peanuts
Peeps
Raisinets
Whoppers

My daughter traded away all her Almond Joys for nerds. So ****ing pissed at her as I’m now getting nothing good.

Some kid was apparently a little hustler and crapped on Almond Joys and then when time to trade said he’d do her a favor and take them. Little **** is probably in the corner of his room right now smiling and covered in coconut and chocolate.

Might take away her ipad and ground her for a few months.

It’s a dog eat dog world.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back