PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Titans vs. Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, why couldn't I have had a chance at him. :mad:

I agree...he is extremely irritating.
Has he always lacked eye-lid uniformity in the same way he lacks coherent debate skills? His verbage reflects his lack of education. Come to think of it, Boomer is the only guy in that booth who sounds like he speak English as a first language.

I think Rivers is a joke. A joke with a big mouth who likes to blame everyone around him. Try looking in the mirror Rivers.

We may have not scored as many points, but I’ll be damned if you tell me we weren’t classy.

We wore our hearts on our sleeves tonight…though our quarterback made some questionable decisions at times. I feel he could of shown some more leadership out there.

We lost because we weren’t prepared, maybe that’s a reflection of our coach.

*Cries and throws off sunglases*

Are you saying that Rodney and the rest of the D still have bad feelings over the cheap way the Titans played last year and knocked Rodney out for the playoffs?

I think so. It's what set Rodney off against the Giants. He said that they were going after his knee and he wasn't having none of that. He hasn't forgotten.

But we certainly prefer tenn over JAX aren't we?

Did Charger fans stay home because of the "rain"? The fans there are just as dysfunctional as their team. I hope Tennessee wins just to watch the heads exploding afterward ... Norv, Rivers, LT, etc.

hopefully at the half complainian was able to read the team another inspirational poem

pats will not block our DL. They could not in the preseason and they wont next week. No one has.

Tha explains how you crawled into the dance thanks only to the kindness that is Tony Dungy and the crapiness that is Jim Sorgi...

Let's go Titans haha..

Time for Norv to work his halftime magic.

(hey! stop laughing!)

I can't wait for LT post game interview if tenn holds him in this half like they did in the first half.classless will implode.

I can't wait for LT post game interview if tenn holds him in this half like they did in the first half.classless will implode.

55825214hg8.jpg

I think Rivers is a joke. A joke with a big mouth who likes to blame everyone around him. Try looking in the mirror Rivers.

Not to mention LT fighting with him all the time. Group of cry babies. Indy will be lucky and pleased to meet them at dome if they have to.

Titans 6 Chargers 0. I can't decide if it's a nailbiter or a blowout

I get sick of all these excuses for the Chargers

Hahaha....I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

I get sick of all these excuses for the Chargers

Seriously.:mad:
Coming into this game, you'd have thought that the Chargers had all the injuries.:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe