PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: PatsFans.com Member Photo Imitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting images....VERY good drop kick....

Soon to be Mr. & Mrs Gomezcat ... which one is best.

A)
bride_groom_cats-add.jpg

B)
PhotoWedCatsSml.jpg
C)
url

Last edited:
I just have to confess now that I completely missed this thread because I kept reading the title as "PatsFans.com Member Photo Limitations," which seemed like the most boring topic ever and I couldn't believe how many people were posting about it. Which I guess should make my picture:

moronxj1.jpg

I just have to confess now that I completely missed this thread because I kept reading the title as "PatsFans.com Member Photo Limitations," which seemed like the most boring topic ever and I couldn't believe how many people were posting about it. Which I guess should make my picture:

moronxj1.jpg

You're an Eagles fan? lol

reflexblue
blue-man-group-2.jpg

Just curious... why is Jilla an "Indy gorilla" and not a Steeler gorilla? Either way, that's a whole lotta woman!
Yeah I can be colorfull sometimes. :D. This was a great idea DKF. About Jilla before the pats played the colts jilla started posting about how the colts were going to be the pats,but she was one of the dumbest trolls I have ever read. She would just keep saying the colts are going to win,T.Dungy is the greatest coach ever ,Belicheat ,the cheatriots ,my trailer fell off its blocks. :D She is famous over at Indystar. Indy fans started commenting on her, some said she was massive, humungus. Then their was a contest about Boston woman vs Indy's Pictures from bar started being posted,if I'm correct one of the pictures is the one in question which I labeled Jilla the gorilla and friends. I could be wrong but I really remember that picture first surfacing during the couple of weeks before the colts game.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan
3471825-Travel_Picture-Snow_Shorts_must_be_New_Zealand.jpg

shmessy
1aa.jpg

(I understand why I received the infraction. It was not my intent to be political, but I get it, I apologize, and it won't happen again.)

Yeah I can be colorfull sometimes. :D. This was a great idea DKF. About Jilla before the pats played the colts jilla started posting about how the colts were going to be the pats,but she was one of the dumbest trolls I have ever read. She would just keep saying the colts are going to win,T.Dungy is the greatest coach ever ,Belicheat ,the cheatriots ,my trailer fell off its blocks. :D She is famous over at Indystar. Indy fans started commenting on her, some said she was massive, humungus. Then their was a contest about Boston woman vs Indy's Pictures from bar started being posted,if I'm correct one of the pictures is the one in question which I labeled Jilla the gorilla and friends. I could be wrong but I really remember that picture first surfacing during the couple of weeks before the colts game.

LMAO!!! Nice... thanks for the explanation.

questionman

Attachments

• questionman.jpg
    questionman.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

moronxj1.jpg

We call this self pwnage. Floridians protesting the mandatory FCAT test required to pass high school.

moran-7512.jpg

Scouser

miniScouse.jpg

spartacus.jpg

liverpool%20santa%20(21).JPG

scouse.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes