PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots are the #1 Seed

Love it.

That makes tomorrow night’s game an almost MUST win game. If they win, they go into their bye with a 9-4 record and the #1 seed. The Pats are the last team to have their bye. 9-4 with 2 incredibly tough games coming out of the bye, Indy then the Bills again. 8-5 coming out of the bye with those two games facing them would be REALLY tough. Plus the Dolphins game doesn’t look like an easy win anymore. 4 of their remaining 5 games are extremely tough. Probably the toughest schedule left of the AFC playoff teams.

That makes tomorrow night’s game an almost MUST win game. If they win, they go into their bye with a 9-4 record and the #1 seed. The Pats are the last team to have their bye. 9-4 with 2 incredibly tough games coming out of the bye, Indy then the Bills again. 8-5 coming out of the bye with those two games facing them would be REALLY tough. Plus the Dolphins game doesn’t look like an easy win anymore. 4 of their remaining 5 games are extremely tough. Probably the toughest schedule left of the AFC playoff teams.
If we can't beat the good teams we have no business going anywhere in the playoffs.

Win tomorrow and I won't even mind the bye week. I'd just be high as a kite at that point, #1 seed with 4 games to go and knowing we could afford to lose one of those unless KC wins out.

Regardless of what happens next, to know this team is No. 1 seed after the first weekend in December is a special kind of satisfaction that goes a long way toward putting the last 18 or so months to rest.

Every division leader in the AFC is 8-4. And then two 7-5 teams as wildcards. That can’t have ever happened before. Unlike when the cliche is usually expressed this is truly wide open.

Controlling your own destiny this late in the season. It's all you can ask for.
Especially considering how we started out!

Number 1 seed with a rookie qb.

Bb needs to be head coach of the year for the job he has done this year,
I've said it in the past before he deserves COTY every season, but he won't win it unfortunately.

I've said it in the past before he deserves COTY every season, but he won't win it unfortunately.
He actually might this year. People have noticed that he doesn't have TB12 anymore.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back