PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Harrassed by NFL/Jets Over Bugging/Electronics Suspicions - Conflicting Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, in this thread we have people firing shots at the NFL for doing the sweep and people firing shots at the NFL for allegedly not doing sweeps when the Patriots requested it.

If the Patriots request that the NFL sweep the locker room, then I would hope that they'd do it. Just makes it that much harder to frame them.

Well, they are complaining because the story makes it seem like the NFL refused to preemptively search at the Pats request (because why try to help us maintain proof of innocence) while then turning around and doing it at the request of the Jets (in an effort to catch us doing it.) Obviously, they don't trust that the NFL has fairness or integrity at heart in these matters. Shocking, I know.

To be fair to the NFL (gag), they can't just go preemptively searching everything beforehand for every team to prevent some framejob by another. But it'd be cool if the Pats hired their own folks to make sure everything's in order. **** paranoia, this **** is REAL! And sadly I'm not joking.

Kinda splitting hairs with the random check thing. Kensil and the NFL, some would argue are a extension of the Jets.

To be fair to the NFL (gag), they can't just go preemptively searching everything beforehand for every team to prevent some framejob by another. But it'd be cool if the Pats hired their own folks to make sure everything's in order. **** paranoia, this **** is REAL! And sadly I'm not joking.
Why not? They spend millions on witch hunts.

This is so ridiculous that it's not worth worrying about. Boomer and Carton are hateful little *****es. Funny thing is, just like Mort, the whole world seems to be running with this BS. Who cares. I like that we are the bad guys. More bulletin board material for the Pats.

Amazing how quick they are to correct false information. RME

You mean like 11 out of 12 balls are 2 psi below the limit?

Or how they never limited Tom Brady's appeal to 4 hours?

I don't trust the NFL as far as I can throw them. All I am inferring from this is 1) a sweep was done, 2) they found nothing, otherwise we would already have lost our next 10 first round picks, 3) the NFL is trying to sweep this under the rug, just like the headset scenario. I don't doubt the NFL is trying to catch the Pats at something, but they're also trying to keep it quiet because I think Kraft really is making a fuss about false rumors behind the scenes (probably a whole boatload of emails threatening legal action).

Last edited:
Scumbagdell is behind this...of course, he's in London, so the rotten lying corporate criminal will disavow any knowledge of anything.

Couldn't this have just gone in the other thread?

Green Bay? Just throwing one out there.

"That's good enough for me. My report will be ready tomorrow morning." - Ted Wells

Since illegal wire tapping is a Federal Offense, it would have to be people from the Boston Office of the FBI.. Like they have nothing better to do with their time.. Like catch REAL criminals..
...after all the crap that happen this summer ... are you trying to imply Goodel and his clique of idiots are not REAL criminals!? :rolleyes: ... sorry, i don't buy it

and so...write, call, text or wire your congressmen. Demand a federal investigation into the NFL and Roger Goodell.This is an organized smear campaign and the whole rotten core that is the NFL needs to be ripped open and exposed by federal investigators.

Wow, this is totally messed up. **** the NFL.

"As one source has explained it to PFT, the Patriots have become concerned that a team eventually will plant bugs on its own and claim that the Patriots put them there. This has prompted the Patriots to ask the league to certify before each game that the visiting locker room is clean before an opposing team enters. Per the source, the NFL has declined to do this."

I vote for having an independent company sweep for bugs because I don't trust the NFL because they might plant a bug and then say look what we found when we swept the visiting locker room for listening devices.

As one source has explained it to PFT, the Patriots have become concerned that a team eventually will plant bugs on its own and claim that the Patriots put them there. This has prompted the Patriots to ask the league to certify before each game that the visiting locker room is clean before an opposing team enters. Per the source, the NFL has declined to do this.

If the NFL does sweep a visitor's locker room at the request of that team, then they have to do the same if the Patriots ask them to do it pre-emptively....thats just corp. law

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes