PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Rookies Report to Training Camp today

Why bother responding to a post that you claim is meaningless?? I believe that this draft class is better than most of the recent draft classes..
I agree. I think it has the potential to be one of our better classes in several years.

I agree. I think it has the potential to be one of our better classes in several years.
Add that to Dugger, Onwenu and Uche and we may have something, along with a young group of FA signings. Let's hope 4 or 5 of these kids work out well. THAT would be gold! We're due for a good class of picks.

Gilmore reported today....but will be on PUP.

I think that is good news...even if he isn't ready to practice. An olive branch of sorts.....

I think they'll work out something like last year. They did so for Seymour, Brady, Gronkowski, and other elite players worth it...

In this part of PA (Hershey), it's a tug-of-war among Sh!tsdirt, Philthadelphia & the city that erected a statue of a murderer outside its stadium...
Hey, Cap'n, I'm a PA local too (Scranton area). Hershey is a nice place, definitely prefer the more rural parts of the state to the cities. Was in Lancaster a couple days ago.

Gilmore reported today....but will be on PUP.

I think that is good news...even if he isn't ready to practice. An olive branch of sorts.....

I think they'll work out something like last year. They did so for Seymour, Brady, Gronkowski, and other elite players worth it...
smart move... he knew he wasnt going to practice... might as well show up and not catch 50k a day in non-forgivable fines...

Hey, Cap'n, I'm a PA local too (Scranton area). Hershey is a nice place, definitely prefer the more rural parts of the state to the cities. Was in Lancaster a couple days ago.

Drove through Scranton 10 days ago on the way to Schenectady NY via I-88...Our kids' Irish dance school is located just a few miles north of downtown Lancaster...

smart move... he knew he wasnt going to practice... might as well show up and not catch 50k a day in non-forgivable fines...

And Gilmore knows it will be worked out. BB is always fair, never generous. How much did Sanu lose? $3M+? Gilmore knows he is valuable so BB will pay him so no reason to pay more irrevocable fines. I hope that BB pays him for 2021 and 2022.

Considering how low Bill has set the bar there, that is a distinct possibility.

When you pick at the bottom of the first consistently and have had several stolen by Goodell this is the by product...

My girlfriend and I visit friends down in Lancaster once a year (during non-pandemic times anyway). I need to get there soon to restock my supply of gin from Thistle Finch.

At this point, I think I would offer him an incentive laden contract based on playing time...something like 300K bonuses for each game played...which would be 5.1+ million extra if he plays all 17 games. And throw in another 900K for us making the AFC title game...and he could earn upwards to 13M...which is more than fair considering we signed him to a contract with AAV of 13M/yr and gave him a 4.5M advance last year....

He is a 31 year old corner coming off injury after all....but still elite....

At this point, I think I would offer him an incentive laden contract based on playing time...something like 300K bonuses for each game played...which would be 5.1+ million extra if he plays all 17 games. And throw in another 900K for us making the AFC title game...and he could earn upwards to 13M...which is more than fair considering we signed him to a contract with AAV of 13M/yr and gave him a 4.5M advance last year....

I'd even go as high as a 500k per game bonus (not my money lol)... as long as hes ready and in game form by week 4...

That"s been my thought exactly for a couple of weeks now. 5MM in playing time incentives and 1MM in a hard incentive like the AFCCG or an all pro selection. However I don't see it getting done until he's healthy and ready to go on the field. Does anyone have an idea of when that is going to be. I've heard everything from a few days until September?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back