PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots sign Jalen Reagor to Practice Squad

Never followed his career enough to know what went wrong but I think your interpretation is probably on the money.
What little I've heard since the pickup is the guy's head might not be on straight and isn't great at a complex offense. So I wouldn't expect too much for him. But I think BOB's offense is about quick short and intermediate routes, so if you have a guy who can draw off the deeper defense and open up the middle enough to allow for some YAC to the other WRs, that might be enough.

My scouting acumen is so great that once upon a time I wanted to pair Harry and Reagor. I thought they'd be a dynamic duo. Oops!

Reagor can still be an occasionally explosive player in the right scheme. Just don't ask him to do much. Reverses, go routes, maybe returning. That's about it. I'm not sure he's got the chops for a more complex offense.
With that speed can he be a returner, or does he lack agility to make anyone miss?

I get kind of a Jimmy Piersall/Fear Strikes Out vibe from him.
Yea this town has had it's share of players who were not all together upstairs.

Piersall was def one for the Sox
Delonte West for the Celtics
Terry Glenn and Irving Fryar had their moments

This guy stinks

Yea this town has had it's share of players who were not all together upstairs.

Piersall was def one for the Sox
Delonte West for the Celtics
Terry Glenn and Irving Fryar had their moments
More recently, Flash Gordon and Antonio Brown. Although Brown wasn’t here long enough for his most extreme antics, thank goodness!

and who was the DAe that got some whacky weed and then got naked in the Foxboro PD parking lot a few years ago?

More recently, Flash Gordon and Antonio Brown. Although Brown wasn’t here long enough for his most extreme antics, thank goodness!

and who was the DAe that got some whacky weed and then got naked in the Foxboro PD parking lot a few years ago?
Chandler Jones. The most swept under the rug story in recent decades, because he was on his way out of town anyway.

Chandler Jones. The most swept under the rug story in recent decades, because he was on his way out of town anyway.
Right, but now that weed is mostly decriminalized, it seems like so many of those stories were pointless then and laughable now. Remember when Faulk got in trouble for having weed. Jesus, who cares?

Chandler Jones but I think that was a one time thing. He just did some bad smack.

KO returner?

Seems like Special Teams will be greatly improved to the point that they win games like in 2001 and 2003.

As long as he learns to hold onto the ball. In his career, 163 touches ( rush, recieve, PR,KR) and 8 fumbles, nearly 5%!!!

Seems like the classic million dollar talent with a 10 cent brain. If he last here longer than a month, I'll be shocked.

Ask any Eagles fan. He stinks.
Hopefully a change of scenery will revive his career

Chandler Jones before the 2015 AFCCG:

Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

KO returner?

Seems like Special Teams will be greatly improved to the point that they win games like in 2001 and 2003.
Can’t be worse than last season.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back