PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Sign OL Leverett

Not a lot of info on this guy

Is he good?

Says he started 10 games in 2022 at LG protecting Brady
Sounds like a good back up or in a pinch starter.
Plays all 3 interior positions

Says he started 10 games in 2022 at LG protecting Brady
Sounds like a good back up or in a pinch starter.
Plays all 3 interior positions
The problem was he played in the worst OL I have ever seen considering how good Brady makes OLs look.

It’s unlikely they try to move Strange to T given he’s reportedly missing most of the off-season because of his knee injury.

I mean, we have Onwenu, Sow and Mafi to play the 2 guard spots, even Jake Andrews. That's 4 guys. It'll be a shock if this guy even makes the team.

Maybe camp insurance.

And hopefully we draft a guard that can play tackle, a guy like Puni or Glaze, even Zinter can play RT.

Sounds like a guy who will be battling for a depth position in camp. We should expect quite a few of these kinds of signings to get to a 90 man roster.

Not a lot of info on this guy
Same here, I would have been moved if he was a LT, a poster mentioned insurance for strange. The pick for Cole Strange seems worse by the day.

I mean, we have Onwenu, Sow and Mafi to play the 2 guard spots, even Jake Andrews. That's 4 guys. It'll be a shock if this guy even makes the team.

Maybe camp insurance.

And hopefully we draft a guard that can play tackle, a guy like Puni or Glaze, even Zinter can play RT.
I think J. Andrews is a C no? I'm all for depth but for a team with no LT, I figure that would be the priority. Yeah this move is just depth.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back