PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots- Titans preseason game

Reaction score
I am wanting to take my family to the Patriots- Titans Preseason game. My son is a Titans fan and I'm a Pats fan. Not sure if I can post this here and if not please direct me to where it should be. I'm wondering if anyone has any tickets they won't use for this game before I try to buy them online.

Why is your son a Titans fan? Do you live in Tennessee?

the game is in Tennessee. You'd be better off posting on a Tennessee Titans board looking for tickets

I am wanting to take my family to the Patriots- Titans Preseason game. My son is a Titans fan and I'm a Pats fan. Not sure if I can post this here and if not please direct me to where it should be. I'm wondering if anyone has any tickets they won't use for this game before I try to buy them online.
The game is in Tennessee... Sths don't have access to tickets for away games... The best advice I can offer would be to check the titans website to see if they still have tickets available... If not try a secondary seller like stub hub... Good luck, hope you and your son get to go :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There are really big secondary markets online and preseason game tickets usually aren't hard or too expensive to come by.

Thanks to all who replied. I am getting some online. We are going. I just figured if anyone had some they weren't going to travel to TN to use they wouldn't be wasted.
We have Mac Jones and you dont.
I am a Pats fan. I like Mac but not really enamored with him. I think this year he will play better under BOB with the weapons we have if the O line gives him enough time. Enough for playoffs? Time will tell.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back