PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs Ravens :Sounds of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, probably the best one yet. Guess those coaches were a little fired up, Matt Patricia particularly. Scarnecchia must just be an encyclopedia of good tips.

Always love these, thanks for sharing!

Was awesome game :)

Why is Beauharnais so UNHAPPY?

Thanks for sharing

Thanks a lot, SVN. I haven't had a chance to hear anything due to the holiday week, so I am looking forward to clicking on the link.

I wish these could be 60 minutes long. I'd even by the most expensive NFL package if these were.

2 questions at the end...

First, does anyone have any clue as to who the young boy was that Brady went up to when entering the locker room? He appears to be much too old to be his son, as I am guessing that the boy would be in the age range of 10-11 or so. I'm pretty sure that Brady's oldest son is only about 5-6.

Secondly, was that Devin McCourty leading the "awww yeah" at the end? It looked like him to me.

I believe it was Matthew Slater

I believe it was Matthew Slater

Thank you, Wheelman. That is a very likely possibility.

I was kind of surprised to think that it may have been McCourty, due to his concussion during the 3rd quarter, so I figured that I'd throw it out there.

Gotta love the "awww yeaaahhhh" remaining a part of the Pats locker room victory celebrtation, especially considering the turnover of the team....that was awesome.

Gotta love the "awww yeaaahhhh" remaining a part of the Pats locker room victory celebrtation, especially considering the turnover of the team....that was awesome.

Absolutely.

Not to sound uber-corny, but there are times when it still sends a bit of a chill up the old spine, much like the glory days.

BOSE Sounds of the Game - 12/27/2013

If there is one thing i would change is socci and zolak. They voice over is annoying.

Didn't find the commentators voice over annoying at all (perhaps the opposite, i love seeing the game and hearing the radio commentary) but never the less thank you for the link. :rocker:

Also I love Matthew Slater. Unheralded for the most part but he seems to be a great leader for this team. Awesome that he got the nod for the Pro Bowl...again!

First, does anyone have any clue as to who the young boy was that Brady went up to when entering the locker room? He appears to be much too old to be his son, as I am guessing that the boy would be in the age range of 10-11 or so. I'm pretty sure that Brady's oldest son is only about 5-6.

Secondly, was that Devin McCourty leading the "awww yeah" at the end? It looked like him to me.

1. The chubby kid is probably one of Bob Kraft's grandsons.
2. Slater.

Agreed, although will never have the same feel as Bruschi's original "aaaaaw yeaaaah".

Absolutely.

Not to sound uber-corny, but there are times when it still sends a bit of a chill up the old spine, much like the glory days.

The glory days are not over for many of us...

I do find Socci's voice annoying, not something I immediately connect to like Gil's....

I'm guessing maybe one of Robert Kraft's grandsons?? And I thought it was McCourty also ....

Slater has been doing it for several weeks and, I believe, is responsible for reviving Bruschi's "Aw Yeah!". McCourty is taller and has a far raspier voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe