PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Patriots waive CB Jack Jones

Ugh another BB bust….just getting worse and worse for ole’ Billy….!!! Do the right thing Mr. Kraft

A stellar round: Jack Jones, Pierre Strong, Bailey Zappe. Zappe is the only guy left.

I don’t think he ever played with McDaniels.
Every failed pats gets a second chance with the raiders under Josh

Tyquan Thornton.

But if only if Bailey Zappe is the QB.

Anyway, JC Jackson should also be cut at this point. We're not holding onto his contract, so why bother keeping him around?

I would keep JC if he had a reasonable contract, BUT he doesn't
I am sure JC will be tomorrow one cut at a time.

I am in minority but i would have prefered wait...

I dreamed what could have been Gonzo and Jack Jones duo

Sad

I just feel we have too strict a regiment ... It worked while Brady was here ... Without Brady and losing culture , bill acting like a court marshall is going to lead to an exodus of players.. I am sorry I don't like this move.

A stellar round: Jack Jones, Pierre Strong, Bailey Zappe. Zappe is the only guy left.
Well, do you want him to take chances on these guys or what? All we've been reading is that we should have chosen Pickens. You can't have it both ways. Either you pick them and deal with their lunacy or you don't.

And the tanking begins.

And the tanking begins.
Its not like they are better with him.

If they really wanted to tank they'd keep him on the roster.

I just feel we have too strict a regiment ... It worked while Brady was here ... Without Brady and losing culture , bill acting like a court marshall is going to lead to an exodus of players.. I am sorry I don't like this move.
To be honest I think Bill has lightened up too much.

I’m not sure why people think this move shows any indication whether or not BB will return this year.

Jack was playing less and less, and was awful for the locker room. Move likely had to be made regardless of Bill’s future.

An angry Jack Jones wasn’t going to save Bill’s job.

Its not like they are better with him.

If they really wanted to tank they'd keep him on the roster.
You think Wade and Bryant are better? Idk, last season he was viewed as a draft home run at CB. Now, everyone is happy he's cut. We'll see what the rest of the league feels about him.

You think Wade and Bryant are better? Idk, last season he was viewed as a draft home run at CB. Now, everyone is happy he's cut. We'll see what the rest of the league feels about him.
Jack is the more talented player no question but he hasn't played like it this year.

Siddy Sow is a Beast! coupled with Onwenu. :cool:

They both Sucked yesterday... In fact Every. Single. Member. of this offensive Line each took At Least one turn absolutely ****ing Sucking yesterday.

Repeat after me, ladies & germs: Tariq. Woolen.

Last edited:
Maybe Kraft hadn’t decided Bill is gone. What if Bill keeps Jack for next season’s coach to deal with and he is next season’s coach?

As long as he - or Al Groh's kid - is NOT next year's GM.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back