PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats bars in NJ?

Angelynn77

Rookie
Reaction score
I recently moved to NJ from DC and looking for a place to watch the Super Bowl. I live in coastal/central NJ and willing to drive a bit to find a good bar. HELP PLEASE!!! There were a couple of places on line, but when I called them they were actually Giants and Eagles bars.

Thanks for any help!

Angel

I recently moved to NJ from DC and looking for a place to watch the Super Bowl. I live in coastal/central NJ and willing to drive a bit to find a good bar. HELP PLEASE!!! There were a couple of places on line, but when I called them they were actually Giants and Eagles bars.

Thanks for any help!

Angel

I don't know, but if you find one please let the rest of the forum know. There was a place called McSwiggan's in Hoboken, but that's going to be quite a ways from you. Apparently it burnt down but I believe it was rebuilt.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...d/10/63550-any-ne-sports-bars-nj-ny-area.html
Hoboken Football Bar Guide 2011 - Hoboken-bar.net
Patriots fans in Hoboken | Hoboken411.com

Other than that ... ??? You're in the triangle from hell between Eagles, Jets and Giants fans.

edit: you may want to look into one of these:

New England Patriots fans of North Jersey (Wayne, NJ) - Meetup
- These guys are from Wayne NJ so they're not that close, but they might be able to give you some ideas.

New England Patriots Bars, Watch Patriots Games
- this lists two places in NJ; no idea how close they are to you or how accurate the list is: "Ol West BBQ" in Annandale, and "Dadz Bar and Grill" in Lumberton.
Ol West BBQ - Patriots Bar in Annandale NJ,
Dadz Bar and Grill - Patriots Bar in Lumberton NJ,

I live in NJ and i go to a few bars. I see Pats fans and a lot of Giants/Jets fans. They really don't bother me and i can watch the games in peace. What part of Central Jersey are you from?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back