PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats-Bucs Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two tickets in 228 as well..super pumped about this..was on right around 10am UK time.

Go Patriots!

Got a pair in section 212 - end zone - no matter though :)

Got mine as weel. Section 228 30-40 yard line behind Pats sideline!! Gonna fly in from Denmark with 4 friends.. Is it October yet?

Thats where I am :)

I was there from 9.30 till 10.00 refreshing to make sure I didnt miss the good tickets behind the Pats sideline! Im in row 15..

For our UK fans: Malcolm Glazer owns the Bucs, and also Manchester United. How is he perceived there? Just curious if that may have an effect on how many fans will be cheering for or against him and the Bucs.

Last edited:
For our UK fans: Malcolm Glazer owns the Bucs, and also Manchester United. How is he percived there? Just curious if that may have an effect on how many fans will be cheering for or against him and the Bucs.

United are hated by a large percentage of the population and the Pats are a) the most popular team in the UK and b) therefore hated by a lot of other fans. In other words, I don't know. As a United fan, I would root against the Bucs (I won't start my usual anti-Glazer rant here...).

He's hated by Man U fans but the rest have either never heard of him or probrably only know him as the guy United fans nearly rioted against and don't really care who he is.

OT: Gomez, did you see Rafa's rant? :D

Last edited:
He's hated by Man U fans but the rest have either never heard of him or probrably only know him as the guy United fans nearly rioted against and don't really care who he is.

OT: Gomez, did you see Rafa's rant? :D

Was a great rant :p

and... I'm actually block 224, my seat is 228 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back