PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

From Vernon, NJ

season ticket holder

been a fan since 1998

Grew up in NW Mass, now in SE Mass :(
Not a season ticket holder.
Patriot fan since '93.

Pats fan over 40 years. Season ticket holder for 20 years. Still have not won lottery for Superbowl Tickets.

Hello everyone.
Originally from NH. Lived all over New England before moving to Kansas City 3 years ago.
Pats fan since I can remember!

Hey-
Not a season ticket holder but have seen Pats play many times and have been to Old Foxboro and Gillette.
Been a fan since mid 70's
Favorite All Time Players:Troy Brown and Tom Brady.
Thrilled the Patriots will be playing the SB in Indianapolis. Happy to hear all of the sour grapes and Patriots envy from the local rednecks.

Indianapolis
not a season ticket hold but I am a NFL Sunday Ticket Season Holder :)

84' if when I started watching the Pats.

Looking forward to my boys coming to Indy!

FROM MASS
NO SEASON TICKETS YET
20+ years of rooting, cheering, screaming, ups, downs, and all the great emotions that go along with being a die-hard fan

Huge Pats fan from Halifax, MA.Have a question if anyone is familiar with the season ticket wait list. I was wondering if anybody knew approximately how long the wait was to get your tickets. Any help would be appreciated. Go Pats!!!:rocker:

Not a season ticket holder
Pats fan for 23 years!

From: Central California. (I was born & lived in Hopedale, MA until 1990)
Not a season ticket holder (I wish I was), but would love to see a game.
Been a fan all my life. Went back to see Gillette Stadium in 2009 - and made my father (who is a die hard fan too) jealous. I even named my dog after Tom Brady to show how much of a fan I am.

I hail from SOJO as we say. Short for South Jersey. That's New Jersey.

aloha! living grand in hawaii, looking forward to superbowl! fan of 40 years -
where are the patsfans getting together in indianapolis?

Hi everyone! It's funny, I'm part of forums other hobbies, don't know why it took me so long to realize that there was probably a group of like-minded, intelligent individuals to discuss all things Patriots and football with as well!

From: An island in eastern Canada (A newly found one at that)
Never watched much football growing up as no one around me was into it. Became a casual fan in high school, but really got into the game in university around 2006. I wish I had some home-based rationale for choosing the Patriots. I don't feel like a bandwagoner as I ironically didn't follow the Pats (nor any football team) that much when they were winning Superbowls, but I'm sure it subconciously played some factor. When I started to really get into this amazing sport, I just loved watching Tom Brady play. That plus loving New England from family vacations and the Irish heritage in Boston that I also share, and I was sold.

Now I'm about as fervent a supporter as once can be without hometown ties or being raised in the sport. Hopefully looking forward to great discussions with all of you in the future!

And hopefully our boys can get 'er done come Sunday! Go Pats.

Went to my first game in 1986. Sat in 4th row of the south end zone.

Have seen Eason, Grogan, Flutie, Bledsoe and Brady play.

Rookie season ticket holder.

Raised in Stonington, CT. Now living in Milford, CT so I'm toughing it out with the New York fans this week. Really miss real New England.

Not a season ticket holder
Have been a fan for 16 years.

From Worcester Ma

Not a season ticket holder.

Fan since the late 70's/early 80's.

Pats fan living in Orange County, California. Born in Maine, military brat, and I've been rooting for the Pats since 1986. I was visiting Boston and attended the Sox game where Wakefield registered his 200th win. :)

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back