PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report (Unconfirmed) - Patriots sign Brandon Browner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bill is putting his foot down on those interminable 3rd and long completions.

Glad we brought some attitude into out secondary. Hopefully it rubs off on the younger guys.

We are definitely stacked on defence with the exception of DT (unless armstead turns out to be a beast).

I say either TE or DT in he first, then either DT or TE in the second depending on where we went in the first. OL after that.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 9m

Brandon Browner agreeing to 3-year deal with the Patriots on Friday does not mean he agreed to 2-year deal with the Patriots on Thursday.

basically....."rap, like him or not, was more or less right, albeit premature, and this pisses us off....so we're going to still take shots at him"

love this signing....still hate PFT

515 guests viewing this thread.....hey jets fans!...hows the FA treating you!?

Well, they did get Eric Decker. Unfortunately for them, he doesn't come with Peyton Manning :singing:

Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL 8m

Pats going back to Super Bowl era with Revis & Browner. Gonna jack some WR's up Ty Law-style

Before this FA..no one here saw this. Revis and Browner on the field at the same time come week 5 at gillette...wow

Well Browner went from playing with Sherman opposite him, to Revis, and from having Wilson as his QB to having Brady. Plus he got a very healthy RAISE. Pretty much a no-brainer for him. Welcome to New England!!

My initial reaction is "$17M????"! However, I get what they are doing. They need to beat Denver to go to the SB. They now have the giant that can cover either of the Thomas brothers in Denver, along of course with Revis. I definitely get it and am excited, but yes I was quite suprised in how much the spent to get him.

Need to pray for good health this season. This should be a top 5 defense if Kelly returns to form and they are able to grab some more d-line help.

I can't imagine his cap hit being more than 4 mill this year because of the 4 game suspension.

Really interested to see the contract's details in order to estimate how much cap we have left.

Absolutely LOVE IT!!!! The BOSTON D PARTY!!!!!

Excited to see this season come into fruition. However, isn't it a bit odd that we are using 21.33m (assuming money is evenly divided in Browner's new contract) for our top 3 earning corners (Revis - still can't stop smiling, Browner, and Arrington) and about 23m for the cornerback position in general?

It's not going to be quite so easy for Manning to slice up our D. Quite the opposite!

515 guests viewing this thread.....hey jets fans!...hows the FA treating you!?

The ironic thing is Jets fans hope one of the two Pats/Jets match ups are in the first four weeks so Geno Smith won't have face Browner while Pats fans also hope that one of Pats/Jets match ups will be in the first four weeks so one of the four weeks without Browner will be up against Geno Smith.

Can't wait to see this beast in Pats uniform!

I am sorry, I feel I need another dance.

29kqbk6.jpg

A little bit more money than I expected, but our secondary is now one of the best in the league.

If the means we will no longer be seeing conversions on 3rd and 17, then I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back