PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Related NEWS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dannydyn was trying to post:
B_xR1u-WEAIiasC.jpg

This is the sort of situation that's been building with the way owners have been treating players who finally get big contracts. Veterans are going to be demanding more and more of their deals being guaranteed, because they've seen too many of their fellow players get hosed with back ends that aren't seen, forced re-structures and the like.

A million times, this.

Remember when Bobby Orr changed the NHL with his contract?

The players deserve better in a 9 billion enterprise with a lousy commish raking in 50m.

Excuse me, Excel spreadsheet error. I've got the #Patriots at $14.58 million in cap space following Revis, Browner, McCourty moves

Ben volin

Where did the extra 6'ish mil come from? We weren't paying Revis beforehand, he's a FA currently (and has been).

huh?

That has to be wrong. Volin makes some good points on occasion but he is no capologist. The Pats have about 15M free i think. Maybe a tad less.

Don't let the Jets (or whomever) dictate the game board.

Counter with a two-year offer at $14M/year with incentives at $1M for reaching the Superbowl and another $1M for winning the Superbowl, for a total of $16M X 2 years....and then guarantee $28M of it.

That addresses the injury liability situation...and puts the challenge squarely on Revis' back, in that he'll still be young enough to earn yet another contract, with say, $18M guaranteed over that first year (of the follow-on contract)....thereby netting $46M over the same 3-year period.

Aren't you up to it, Revis?

Stop insulting Miguel!

http://www.patscap.com/
The 2015 League cap is $143.28 million. The Patriots 2015 adjusted cap number is $144,578,084. $143,280,000 (League Cap) + $5,442,054 (2014 Ending Cap Space + $1,184,000 Aaron Hernandez salary grievance credit - $5,143,970 (LTBE/NLTBE adjustment) = $144,578,084. $144,578,084 - $130,656,581= $13,921,603 in cap space.

Anyone think we should stop insulting Miguel? Looking for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes