PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rockies' Owner: We're the better team.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_7310184

Wow - I'm not even insulted by this... the Rockies' owner is just downright delusional... it's actually funny... and embarrassing if you're a Rockies' fan

Sounds similar to TO type comments... only there's really not a person in Colorado who likely agrees with the team owner

"If we had 10 games we'd beat them 6 of them"

Yeah - that's just dumb luck you happened to have all of your team's losses right in a row, right at the beginning of the World Series, huh? Quell coincidence!

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_7310184

Wow - I'm not even insulted by this... the Rockies' owner is just downright delusional... it's actually funny... and embarrassing if you're a Rockies' fan

Sounds similar to TO type comments... only there's really not a person in Colorado who likely agrees with the team owner

"If we had 10 games we'd beat them 6 of them"

Yeah - that's just dumb luck you happened to have all of your team's losses right in a row, right at the beginning of the World Series, huh? Quell coincidence!

That was a dumb call by the owner.

Most of the players recognized that they were beat by the better team. As a fan of the Rockies, I see it as well.

I heard about that on EEI. That man should be ashamed of himself. Truly pathetic.

His contention was based on winning 21 out of 22, which was pretty awesome. The problem with that is, it was against the National League. If they continued playing a full seven I'm not sure Colorado would win one game. Beckett in Denver then back to Fenway for Schilling and Dice K. So Sorry.

His contention was based on winning 21 out of 22, which was pretty awesome. The problem with that is, it was against the National League. If they continued playing a full seven I'm not sure Colorado would win one game. Beckett in Denver then back to Fenway for Schilling and Dice K. So Sorry.

It is a great story - and had the Rockies beaten the Sox - even in a sweep - I would have taken my hat off to them and acknowledged a great story.

Unfortunately the Rockies just couldn't compete with the Sox the way they were playing - all the players knew it and there's no shame in admitting it - pretty much all the Rockies' players took it like men and with class

The owner's the only one in Colorado who seems not to "get it"

... although I think there are a few Redskins fans who think, that given another 10 quarters they could have beaten the Patriots!

if the rockies were in the american league they dont even sniff the playoffs .there starting pitching stinks period .josh fogg ?give me a break .toronto is better the yankees the angels .you name a american league team and they are better then the rockies .they have a good line up thats it.that team needs a lot of pitching help.

I guess God wanted the inferior Sox to win.

Regards,
Chris

P.S. Little dig at the bible-thumping Rockies owners.

I guess God wanted the inferior Sox to win.

Regards,
Chris

P.S. Little dig at the bible-thumping Rockies owners.

That explains it. Not to get political, but I'm assuming he's backing Bush 100% as his denial seems to be one of his qualities. Its also too bad a guy that busy can't get away and watch any ball games.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back