PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sad situation: Vince Wilfork's kid stole his Super Bowl rings and tried to sell them

I’m not interested in talking to you about it. You’re a sore loser who can’t honor his bets, just own it and stop being defensive about it that you constantly get called out. I don’t need to entertain your mental gymnastics. It just insults my intelligence to constantly see your excuses.

I'd be interested to know how, exactly, you cheated.
As a side note it's a damn shame @Ian locked then deleted the thread he weighed in on, saying the bet would be expected to be honored or there would be consequences. IIRC the terms were specifically laid out in it. Have you reached out on that?

Last edited:
Welcher gonna welch.

Apparently the whiney welcher wanted you to note something else they are known for. SMDH, as if we didn't already know the two go hand in hand. Seriously, has any welcher in history ever failed to throw out some whiney azz BS justification that only further diminishes them?
Whiner gonna whine.

I'd be interested to know how, exactly, you cheated.
As a side note it's a damn shame @Ian locked then deleted the thread he weighed in, saying the bet would be expected to be honored or there would be consequences. IIRC the terms were specifically laid out in it. Have you reached out on that?
So this is thing that pissed me off enough to acknowledge this dude today. Every time he talks about it, he frames it as though "I"did something to cheat. Let's ignore the fact that he flat out give one demonstrable instance that cheating happened and it's a pretty laughable proposition at this point. He says that I cheated. As though I am one of the most powerful men in the world or something. It's asinine.

So this is thing that pissed me off enough to acknowledge this dude today. Every time he talks about it, he frames it as though "I"did something to cheat. Let's ignore the fact that he flat out give one demonstrable instance that cheating happened and it's a pretty laughable proposition at this point. He says that I cheated. As though I am one of the most powerful men in the world or something. It's asinine.
Simply find a board where this topic is discussed and I will join.

I will prose 2 questions and if answered honestly will end this once and for all. Tell your boyfriends so they can join this board too. 3 vs 1 is ok by me. If you are not willing to do that then stop whining all 3 of you damn babies.

Simply find a board where this topic is discussed and I will join.

I will prose 2 questions and if answered honestly will end this once and for all. Tell your boyfriends so they can join this board too. 3 vs 1 is ok by me. If you are not willing to do that then stop whining all 3 of you damn babies.
You wouldn't know honesty if it walked up and bit you in the ass.

Honesty is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty is hardly ever heard
Mostly what I need from you

I just made that up myself….. yes I did, yes….

This thread... Is rough.

Hard to have any sort of perspective on this. Vince seems like a great guy. But how do we know? Could've been a garbage father. Was at the very least somewhat absent, being a professional football player.

On the other hand, he could've been there through and through but his child has a personality disorder or something to the effect of.

Either way, it's sad, and only takes 5 seconds to have sympathy for everyone involved, regardless from where the issue stems.
Lol you're chastising people in this thread while calling into question Wilfork's parenting ability.

It's all bs. The individual you are dealing with has welshed before with no consequence and knows enough continued bluster will eventually make it go away. In spite of what was said at the time, there's no accountability here.

At the end of the day at least we get to know by calling it out now no one will take the no honor repeat welsher seriously again. If chicowalker had stayed and called the welsher out periodically rather than leaving the forum in disgust you wouldn't have made the bet in the 1st place.

It's all bs. The individual you are dealing with has welshed before with no consequence and knows enough continued bluster will eventually make it go away. In spite of what was said at the time, there's no accountability here.

At the end of the day at least we get to know by calling it out now no one will take the no honor repeat welsher seriously again. If chicowalker had stayed and called the welsher out periodically rather than leaving the forum in disgust you wouldn't have made the bet in the 1st place.

OT: Miss that dude. He left/stopped posting shortly after the welshing on the PoFo post the 2012 election (which many regulars figured was the cause, although there was never an explicit reason given). Sounds like similar bets were made this recent cycle although that is assumption on my part since I largely just lurk and don't read every thread.

There were multiple election bets in the PoFo in 2012....none were honored.

Lol you're chastising people in this thread while calling into question Wilfork's parenting ability.
Hmm. Sorry you got that. That's why I put both scenarios. And then resolved with "Regardless from where the issue stems..."

I'm insinuating that none of us really know how Vince is as a father, nor do we know how his stepson is as a son. I'm speaking to those that either blame he kid and praise Vince, or vice-versa.

Hmm. Sorry you got that. That's why I put both scenarios. And then resolved with "Regardless from where the issue stems..."

I'm insinuating that none of us really know how Vince is as a father, nor do we know how his stepson is as a son. I'm speaking to those that either blame he kid and praise Vince, or vice-versa.
I won't pretend to know anything about either of them but the kid does have a prior drug arrest and was kicked out of school.

One would first need a clue to answer either question.

That eliminates you.

Feel sorry for Vince and his family.

after surgery, after I tore my acl, pcl, mcl and my patella tendon, I started physical rehab and was doing poorly because the doctors pumped me full of every painkiller known to man.

at physical rehab, I ran into a guy that lost his legs in an auto accident and he got hooked on the painkillers which led to him move on the illegal harder substances and his life became sad and miserable!

at that point I stopped taking the pain killers, got serious about physical rehabbing the right way and I always credit my meeting that guy for getting me back on the field again.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back