PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Set Your DVR's: BB + TB Wired For SoundFX in Colts Game NFLN Wed @ 9:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady really thinks the D is that bad, should he confront some of the defensive players in the showers and make them pay a physical price?

BTW, look at 3:48-3:51 when Brady tells Ocho "That's three 4th quarter touchdowns".

Doesn't Ocho look like he's thinking "Omigod, he's actually talking to ME!!!!!!" :D

BTW, look at 3:48-3:51 when Brady tells Ocho "That's three 4th quarter touchdowns".

Doesn't Ocho look like he's thinking "Omigod, he's actually talking to ME!!!!!!" :D

I thought it was more like, Wow "somebody" actually spoke to me today!

Just seen a preview for NFL Sunday morning. The promo is saying there will be more Brady and Belichick from the colts game mic'd up.

Also they answered a question in the promo I always had. Has Brady ever been mic'd up? They say this is the first time ever in the Promo.

Last edited:
There was also a lot of this audio on "Inside the NFL." Just about as long, but some different stuff. As they were joking on the sidelines after Gronkowski's touchdown, Brady said "Bill could have scored on that play." I think he was referring to O'Brien, who was standing near him. During one no-huddle series, he's screaming at the ref (by his first name), trying to get him to set the ball faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes