PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone didnt get the memo..

I don't think Canton will waive the waiting period

Canton won't but Bob Kraft made damn sure he gets in the Patriots HoF asap... and deservedly so.
Yep this is a celebration Bob *really* wants to experience in his lifetime while he's still in good physical and mental health. There is absolutely no reason for him to sit around and wait for any of those things to change.

Why does Canton make them wait anyway? I always thought it had to do with recency bias but for someone like Brady does that even exist? It’s a no brainer.

Why does Canton make them wait anyway? I always thought it had to do with recency bias but for someone like Brady does that even exist? It’s a no brainer.

No idea.. but I bet Goodell or some other JACKA** would try and have Brady disqualified for stupid s**t like Defamegate.

A couple reasons, and all halls of fame do it. 1) To make sure the player is actually retired 2) To give everyone a chance to sit and reflect on their career as a whole, and not be caught up in the moment of now.

That's the idea anyway.

Right, if Bob really wants this to be the most special of occasions, there should be a statue and the number 12 retired. The man was everything to sports fans in New England and for many around the globe and deserves every accolade from the fans and organization.

Right, if Bob really wants this to be the most special of occasions, there should be a statue and the number 12 retired. The man was everything to sports fans in New England and for many around the globe and deserves every accolade from the fans and organization.
I honestly thought they were going to retire his number in Sunday. I thought that was the whole point.

No idea.. but I bet Goodell or some other JACKA** would try and have Brady disqualified for stupid s**t like Defamegate.
It's an easy layup to get 15 minutes of fame and recognition for a voter "Oh I had to take a moral stand, blah blah."

Decent chance we get a couple of attention-seeking voters taking that route.

some ******* would object for sure. number has to be retired. screw it. stick a 12 on the lighthouse
Here’s the thing, it’s Brady. Anyone could say any possible honor for Brady, and the answer is yes.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back