PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sound FX:Patriots Vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the part where BB says their team can't match up with AH in the middle and then BAM. TOUCHDOWN!

Like the part where BB says their team can't match up with AH in the middle and then BAM. TOUCHDOWN!

I am curious as to when that quote actually takes place. They show it on Showtime just before the beginning of the final drive. It's amazing how the editting frames our view of "the reality" of the situation.

that clip is absolute trash...and I mean it

the first 2/3 is nothing but the highlights of the game, as they would be shown in a Cowboys commercial

then the only good thing they show for the pats is that final drive, as if they did nothing the whole game until the last 2:30 mins of the game

worst sound FX ive seen

that clip is absolute trash...and I mean it

the first 2/3 is nothing but the highlights of the game, as they would be shown in a Cowboys commercial

then the only good thing they show for the pats is that final drive, as if they did nothing the whole game until the last 2:30 mins of the game

worst sound FX ive seen

I was hoping to at least hear more lamentations at the end though.:D

A few things:
- Yeah, seems pretty Dallas-centric until the end
- What in the world does Dez say on the bench after the pick? (Maybe: "I gotta make a second-half catch someday!" :) )
- Coverage on AH for the TD wasn't awful; that was a heckuva throw, the type that particularly defines Brady vs other QBs.
- At the beginning, "Brady Does Dallas" is kind of a weird sign, IMO

Last edited:

The magic of editing. Belichick talking was clearly while the sun was still out and bright, early in the game. Not to mention, that when the Pats took the timeout the play before the Hernandez TD, they didn't make it to the sidelines, Belichick came out and talked to Brady on the edge of the field.

Doesn't make what Belichick said any less prescient, though.

- At the beginning, "Brady Does Dallas" is kind of a weird sign, IMO

Reminds me of the announcer during the 2007 Miami game who said something like "Even Brady's TDs are having babies."

The magic of editing. Belichick talking was clearly while the sun was still out and bright, early in the game. Not to mention, that when the Pats took the timeout the play before the Hernandez TD, they didn't make it to the sidelines, Belichick came out and talked to Brady on the edge of the field.

Doesn't make what Belichick said any less prescient, though.

What amazed me wasn't the touchdown itself but how Belichick clearly has already figured out the cowboys (or any team) but it still needs the team to execute perfectly what he wants. There is coaching and then there is execution. Most times, we as fans, don't know where the mistake lies and we are quick to jump on someone. From what I can see, it clearly takes both a good coach and players to win.

I liked the interview with Carter that comes up after that. He says all the right things. And particularly talks about Brady's professionalism a lot. I think he also avoided a potential minefield when the reporter asked about Haynesworth. He handled the question well. He said Albert is a professional like everyone else who puts on the uniform and it's not about the individuals it's about the defense.

My favorite thing about this video... Right at the end after a good win where you would have all these coaches hooping and holaring. BB congratulates his team on a good tough win and over coming adversity... but mentioned that they turned the ball over 4 times and he hates it hahaha love it.

My favorite thing about this video... Right at the end after a good win where you would have all these coaches hooping and holaring. BB congratulates his team on a good tough win and over coming adversity... but mentioned that they turned the ball over 4 times and he hates it hahaha love it.

Love that. No jumping up and down after the best comeback of the season, just the promise to strive for improvement. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes