PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

St. Louis Rams getting desperate

At least he declined. Amazing that ESPN thinks people really give a crap. "More on ESPN all day."

Are we sure that this wasn't a joke by Schefter? Favre is 44. One big hit and the dude is on IR with a broken hip.

Jeff Garcia has said recently that he thinks he can still play.

I could see the Rams or Browns giving him a call soon.

At least he declined. Amazing that ESPN thinks people really give a crap. "More on ESPN all day."

I almost never watch that network anymore but I thought I'd catch 5 minutes of Red Sox stuff as I was getting ready for work. Top of the hour and all that. Nope. BIG story. Oh and look - -Favre is available to talk to us. About HIMSELF!!

I actually had to look at the ticker to the left to see if I had missed the World Series stuff. Nope. There it was, coming up next. Right after this BIG STORY.

Click.

Edit: Hmm, wonder who the source could possibly be ...

I almost never watch that network anymore but I thought I'd catch 5 minutes of Red Sox stuff as I was getting ready for work. Top of the hour and all that. Nope. BIG story. Oh and look - -Favre is available to talk to us. About HIMSELF!!

I actually had to look at the ticker to the left to see if I had missed the World Series stuff. Nope. There it was, coming up next. Right after this BIG STORY.

Click.

That's actually a refreshing change from their All Broncos-All the Time coverage. "This just in! Peyton Manning had a soft stool fall out of his ass this morning. For more on this, we go to Ed Werder".

That's actually a refreshing change from their All Broncos-All the Time coverage. "This just in! Peyton Manning had a soft stool fall out of his ass this morning. For more on this, we go to Ed Werder".

Hah - -surprise surprise. I haven't been missing much by not watching.

Click.

I don't watch them either, except for MNF. Only thing better than tuning them out has been not listening to Felger & Mazz anymore.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back