PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

STM Draft Preview Party (4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaizer

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I just ordered 2 tickets to this event and am looking for one additional ticket. Wanted to see if anyone on here has an extra one so my son can take a friend. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Don't have an extra, but I go to this event every year. Always a good time! They always have good free food and get to hang out on the field. I also met Nate Solder one year and Chandler Jones two years ago. Can't you just request another ticket? I feel like we did that last year because we had two extra people come.

Don't have an extra, but I go to this event every year. Always a good time! They always have good free food and get to hang out on the field. I also met Nate Solder one year and Chandler Jones two years ago. Can't you just request another ticket? I feel like we did that last year because we had two extra people come.
One year i was able to get an extra one and one year i could not. Just trying to get one early if possible.

One year i was able to get an extra one and one year i could not. Just trying to get one early if possible.

I see. Even though the Pats don't have a first round pick, it looks a little more exciting now with that second 2nd round pick for Jones. Good luck on your search

Its more about getting my son there. There is usually a player signing autographs and you get to go on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back