PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
al pacino film GIF
Tha family is always my patriots, LOL can only hope for some winning, exciting football next season.

Mahomes and KC.

Mahomes is the real MVP and when you have a player like that, you're never out of it. Factor in the KC defense, the possibility that this could be Kelce's and Reid's last game, KCs depth, players just keep stepping up if a starter goes out. To me, the 2023 Chiefs are the most BB like Patriots team so far. All 3 phases of the game are contributing to win.
I've said before they are the 2000s era patriots, spreading it around on offense.. no big stars on defense but guys that play together and execute.

The NFL will absolutely pump the Travis and Tay roadshow for all its worth. Plus, there’s the “Mahomes better than Brady” meme.

Let’s just say I would be surprised if it was about the game on the field. The 49ers might be forced to play the role of the Washington Generals.

KC beats the spread. I really hope I’m wrong. Go 49ers!

I've said before they are the 2000s era patriots, spreading it around on offense.. no big stars on defense but guys that play together and execute.
Money Kicker.

It kills me... but...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

...yep...

Always go with the better coach / QB plus they have the better defense too. Chiefs win unfortunately

49ers defense is so overrated. Chiefs coast. I’m sure Kelce will be running around wide open. I’m not sure why teams do not disrupt his timing at the line of scrimmage, it’s odd no one even tries to. What am I missing?

49ers defense is so overrated. Chiefs coast. I’m sure Kelce will be running around wide open. I’m not sure why teams do not disrupt his timing at the line of scrimmage, it’s odd no one even tries to. What am I missing?
Absolutely agree. How did the 9ners have an all pro CB? He was a liability when he was on the Chiefs as well. 9ners defense can be had.. I would take KC as well.

Who you got and why?

I'll go with the Chiefs for reasons others have already mentioned, though I predict/seriously hope that SF will actually give them a challenge the way Baltimore's offense couldn't.

Mods - please merge with other thread.

I want the 49ers but think it will be the Chiefs.
Same.

Comedy "Mahomes gets suplexed by 49ers defense and KC wins with Blaine Gabbert" option.

I think it will be close and that means Chiefs unfortunately. The officials will make sure of it.

49ers must blow them out if they want to win this one.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back