PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
Yeah the whole argument not wanting the 49ers to win their 6th and tie us is moot because we're already tied with the Steelers and a 49ers win won't change a thing.

I think people are overlooking how good the 49ers offense is, especially their run game. Conversely the Chiefs offense is not their strength this whole year.

IF Purdy doesn’t **** himself they have the best receiving games and one of the best running games in the league and they are all experienced. Kittle, Deebo, Ayuk, CMC are 4 deadly skill players.

And don’t pull the defense wins championships **** yes it can but last year the Eagles and Chiefs couldn’t make a stop all game.

I think people are overlooking how good the 49ers offense is, especially their run game. Conversely the Chiefs offense is not their strength this whole year.

IF Purdy doesn’t **** himself they have the best receiving games and one of the best running games in the league and they are all experienced. Kittle, Deebo, Ayuk, CMC are 4 deadly skill players.

And don’t pull the defense wins championships **** yes it can but last year the Eagles and Chiefs couldn’t make a stop all game.
Because teams have gone full re**rd when going against the Chiefs. Baltimore specifically they went away from the run when that's what got them there and played to the Chiefs strengths which is their secondary. I could see the 49ers doing the same thing

Because teams have gone full re**rd when going against the Chiefs. Baltimore specifically they went away from the run when that's what got them there and played to the Chiefs strengths which is their secondary. I could see the 49ers doing the same thing
They won't go away from McCaffrey. He's their team MVP. My fear is that Purdy throws picks. He is kind of hit or miss.

I still think the 49ers are still the better team from top to bottom. But they cannot start like they did yesterday against the Lions. I cannot see the Chiefs shooting themselves in the foot the way the Lions did in the second half. And you cannot hope for a game changing turnover that if it didn't happen would probably have sealed a victory for the Lions.

I am going with the 49ers just because of talent.

I can see it too. But this isn’t as one sided as most people are making it out to be for some reason.

And maybe a massive comeback is the monkey off that idiot coaches back.

Yeah the whole argument not wanting the 49ers to win their 6th and tie us is moot because we're already tied with the Steelers and a 49ers win won't change a thing.
would rather SF get 6 than mahomie get 3...

The question for me is if the 9'ers will give the Chiefs so many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. That was a huge factor that really changed the KC/Balt game. Also, disciplining guys for reaching the ball out to avoid this exact scenario, probably seems like a great idea to Ravens fans today. That was a silly thing to do, if Zay had just accepted that they could have had first and goal on the 1-yard line, that game would have gone a completely different way. Winning SB's is hard. Glad we experienced so many of them.

I want and will be rooting for the 49ers to win

I think the chiefs are going to win and will be betting RL $ on that outcome.

Chiefs 34-20. Their defense is going to kill Purdy while Mahomes and Kelce eat their trash secondary

The question for me is if the 9'ers will give the Chiefs so many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. That was a huge factor that really changed the KC/Balt game. Also, disciplining guys for reaching the ball out to avoid this exact scenario, probably seems like a great idea to Ravens fans today. That was a silly thing to do, if Zay had just accepted that they could have had first and goal on the 1-yard line, that game would have gone a completely different way. Winning SB's is hard. Glad we experienced so many of them.
baltimore is just an undisciplined team...

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
I picked KC to start the season, KC to start the playoffs, so might as well ride them to the end. Begrudgingly, they really do remind me if the way we used to be - mentally tough, getting better as the season goes on, clutch.

In retrospect, the “tourch has been passed” guy looks very reasonable, except when it comes to spelling. It was like Michael Jordan and the Bulls meeting the 1986 Celtics to start the playoffs. They weren’t ready yet and the existing dynasty continued, but the talent was there and they just needed a bit more to put it all together. And they’ve done so. Hats off to them.

Who wins in two weeks?
The Chiefs found the ingredients of the championship secret sauce. They play smart, let the opposing teams beat themselves and do just enough to win. Chiefs first back to back champs since the Patriots...yes they're a dynasty.

Reactions: Ian
Kc but Campbell ruined my night

The Chiefs found the ingredients of the championship secret sauce. They play smart, let the opposing teams beat themselves and do just enough to win. Chiefs first back to back champs since the Patriots...yes they're a dynasty.
Chiefs have two wins and have went to 4 of the last 5 Super Bowls. A ring solidifies them being a dynasty. A loss would still make them similar to the Landry/Staubach Cowboys assuming that is it.

Chiefs have two wins and have went to 4 of the last 5 Super Bowls. A ring solidifies them being a dynasty. A loss would still make them similar to the Landry/Staubach Cowboys assuming that is it.
They're not losing to San Fran my friend, you can book that.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back