PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
It's a credit to Patrick that he's a seemingly decent guy given his Dad & moronic brother.

Put your ****ing funny emoji on that Showtime 15. Lurking pos
@SHOWTIME15 is a highly respected lawyer that owns a million dollar flat and attended elite schools don't you know? Lurking POS behavior is just what you'd expect from a class individual like that isn't it? There's only 2 lawyers I'd trust with my family's legal matters. They are @SHOWTIME15 and Sidney Powell, both of whom are widely known as pillars of honesty and integrity. I don't know how to contact @SHOWTIME15 though. He keeps getting kicked off of all the forums he becomes member's of and changes his name all the time.

@SHOWTIME15 is a highly respected lawyer that owns a million dollar flat and attended elite schools don't you know? Lurking POS behavior is just what you'd expect from a class individual like that isn't it? There's only 2 lawyers I'd trust with my family's legal matters. They are @SHOWTIME15 and Sidney Powell, both of whom are widely known as pillars of honesty and integrity. I don't know how to contact @SHOWTIME15 though. He keeps getting kicked off of all the forums he becomes member's of and changes his name all the time.
Lol he's not that bad if you get past the trolling. I hope he gets to comeback

A little bit of a fun thing that just occurred to me, do you think it pisses Peyton off that Mahomes jumped past him with nary a peep from anyone?

I mean it's already a premature discussion about Mahomes Brady. A few people still bring up Montana. But I can't say I've heard a single Mahomes Manning conversation.

Lol he's not that bad if you get past the trolling. I hope he gets to comeback
Nah, he can point his browser to Chiefsplanet if he wants to ****post. He’ll fit right in with those hooligans.

Three times brother needs help or needs to stop driving altogether
He needs jail time. Whatever punishment he’s had from the prior 2 hasn’t worked.

All tied up between Ray Lewis Killed A Guy and the San Francisco 49er’s at 19 votes. RLKAG may have the edge as he’s killed people but the 49er’s should not be taken lightly.

Idk if this is a distraction for Mahomes but it can’t help.

I'm done with Mahomes being the darling of the NFL. Believe me, I don't want the 49ers to get any more love than they do with the Shanahan worship, and anointing Purdy the new Brady... But nothing is worse than a KC dynasty with Pat and Travis.

But its true - it will take a complete blowout for the NFL to not be able to give the game to KC.

It's a credit to Patrick that he's a seemingly decent guy given his Dad & moronic brother.
I think fans just need to realize that we don't know anything about these guys personally or their personal life. We see what they want us to see. I will say he he got unlucky that his family seems to ride his coattails and can't stay in check.

Nah, he can point his browser to Chiefsplanet if he wants to ****post. He’ll fit right in with those hooligans.
He's already there. Lol

That Bills game crying post game in the regular season docked him some cool pts in my book lol
Refs took away some legend points from Kelce. Or something.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back