PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters
SF needs to use their running game as a war of attrition. I want to see KC's lines, both of them, exhausted. As for Purdy, he's obviously the 1st half mvp.
Yes Shanny needs to learn and keep running it don't get cute it's frustrating them

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Now it comes down to who wins the battle of adjustments. Gonna give the advantage to Reid over Shanahan.

Shanahan has been out coached in his last 2 superbowls. He has a chance to erase that stigma and be at the top of his profession. Reid had to do this too.

Wow they should have just let Usher lip sync at least ….this is embarrassing

SF needs to use their running game as a war of attrition. I want to see KC's lines, both of them, exhausted. As for Purdy, he's obviously the 1st half mvp.

I figured it would be CMC.

Usher live is a big difference to spotify wtf

Oh Kelce was "frustrated" so that was OK. Free pass for being a competitor. (I did feel like Simms wanted to come down on a bit was backed down).
Kelsey’s likability factor is just so low. If you asked 100 students who knew him from his high school and college their opinion about what do you think it would be?

• Agree
Yes Shanny needs to learn and keep running it don't get cute it's frustrating them
Basically have to keep wearing them down and hopefully pull away late. Need to get some points though and force the Chiefs to play one-dimensional down the stretch.

this was much better than the crap they put on halftime these days, including this halfwit Usher

Screenshot_20240211-202700.png

Just watched the obligatory 30 seconds of the half time: vulgar, tedious garbage as expected.

Nickelodeon is supposed to be playing "Sweet Victory" right now ...

That piano is kind of bad ass though. Allicia Keyes sounds nice.

So Usher isn't known for his dancing .. .right?

Just watched the obligatory 30 seconds of the half time: vulgar, tedious garbage as expected.
what? I missed the vulgar while I got a fresh beer from the cellar. That would have been the best part.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back