PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the long awaited JI Jets-Pats preseason analysis, with emphasis on preseason game 3:

Pats D: hot garbage
Pats O: lots of OL problems, Pats were trying their best with all of their best weapons, hot garbage

Jets D: beasts at every position, Coples confirmed DROY
Jets O: never scored a touchdown, but no problem, Sparano played vanilla all preseason, he and Rex are holding back 80% of the true offense including all of the secret Wildcat packages

Pats are screwed. :confused:

So here's the long awaited JI Jets-Pats preseason analysis, with emphasis on preseason game 3:

Pats D: hot garbage
Pats O: lots of OL problems, Pats were trying their best with all of their best weapons, hot garbage

Jets D: beasts at every position, Coples confirmed DROY
Jets O: never scored a touchdown, but no problem, Sparano played vanilla all preseason, he and Rex are holding back 80% of the true offense including all of the secret Wildcat packages

Pats are screwed. :confused:

It is a known fact that the Jets are the only team in the preseason who runs a vanilla offense. Everyone else schemes.

Link (because when commenting on the Jets, the line between absurd satire and true fact is very, very blurred): Quinton Coples finds way into Rex Ryan's doghouse - NFL.com

First there were Coples comments after the first game about how he played very well and did a lot of good things out there; now this.

Sure didn't take him long to act like he has already paid the price and is now entitled to the all the perks as all of the other starters. Of course, maybe if Rex hadn't proclaimed him a starter immediately, Coples would have better understood that would have to earn it.

BB would never let a rookie get a swelled head like this; although he probably wouldn't have drafted Coples in the first place.

Rex has stepped forward and assertively set the agenda:

“I think we’re going to draw some confidence from some of the things we did,” Ryan said. “Clearly, we’d like to, you know, score.”

Woeful Jets offense remains without TD in preseason - NYPOST.com

Rex to Sparano: "Dude, sometime this year.... we're going to SCORE!"

cast.jpg

First there were Coples comments after the first game about how he played very well and did a lot of good things out there; now this.

Sure didn't take him long to act like he has already paid the price and is now entitled to the all the perks as all of the other starters. Of course, maybe if Rex hadn't proclaimed him a starter immediately, Coples would have better understood that would have to earn it.

BB would never let a rookie get a swelled head like this; although he probably wouldn't have drafted Coples in the first place.

Bart Scott's quote is more troubling. The coach blasts the rookie for dogging it after the starters were benched and then Scott says, hey, it's alright, the rookie just had a tough camp.

Undermining the head coach and making excuses for a rookie when 37 guys are about to be cut is just amazing. The Jets have some serious problems and Rex has lost the veterans.

Last edited:
You all think Joe Badabingo will have anything to say this morning about this traveling circus. We all thought it was going to implode, but this soon?

Sanchize "we're saving our good stuff (TD'S) for later)

Mark Sanchez? Tim Tebow? NY Jets look lost no matter who is playing quarterback - NY Daily News

At this rate, Hurricane Isaac will touch down in New York before the Jets do. :rofl: Thats true

“I said it before,” Sanchez said. “We’re saving our good stuff for the regular season.”

And the Rats set a record for ineptness, now known as jestness

There’s no need to panic, right? That’s the recurring theme of the offensively challenged Jets, who on Sunday became the first NFL team in 35 years to go three preseason games without a touchdown.

Classic Rah Rah. People are to wrapped up in TD's

Media has agenda, kills offense, fans buy in, problem, Tebow isn't a QB, game notes! - Jets Insider.com Forums

"The reason the fans at the stadium are so wrapped up about TD's is because the media has been spinning the QB bull**** all pre-season."

Td's we don't need no stinking touch downs.

He's got a point. When was the last time a team won a game by scoring more points than their opposition?

BTW, the Jets were one year removed from being the worst red zone offense in the league. And the league has changed to more of a scoring league in the last two years.

Last edited:
And the Rats set a record for ineptness, now known as jestness

The new American vernacular:

We're ****ed = We're jested.
Fruk you! = Jest you!
Everything has gone to hell = Everything jested.
You dirty rat! = You jest!
The worst of all possible outcomes = The jest of all possible outcomes.

Last edited:
"New York Post"

Attachments

• Jets Offensive!.jpg
    Jets Offensive!.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 180

Fruk you! = Jest you!
You dirty rat...you jest :rocker: :rofl:

Fruk you! = Jest you!

I laughed so hard at that I jested my pants

I laughed so hard at that I jested my pants

Flush the toilet = jest the toilet.
Town Sewer Commissioner = Town Jest Commissioner.
Municipal Garbage Collector = Municipal Jest Collector.
Toxic spill = jest spill.
She has venereal disease = she has jest.

They played like crap = They played like Jests.

Flush the toilet = jest the toilet.
Town Sewer Commissioner = Town Jest Commissioner.
Municipal Garbage Collector = Municipal Jest Collector.
Toxic spill = jest spill.
She has venereal disease = she has jest.

Hey Tune, here's a quiz for you.

1) I was driving home from work today and I totally __________ that stop sign.

2) I as trying to get to the store before they closed but I was too ________ to get there in time.

3) I felt so _____________ after being invited to such a lame party last night.

a) Bart Scotted
b) Wayne Huntered
c) Mangolded

Last edited:
I love on the Jets' board that all are talking about how Sanchez played very well last night. Boy they have such lowered expectations on the guy. Yes, his receivers dropped some catchable balls, but he was up and down last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes