PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dark Side of Christanity

Ever seen the film 'The Magdalene Sisters' ? a very dark side right there...

Looks like an excellent book. I wonder how 3 to be 4 would handle what it has to say.

hey, everybody has a right to write a book about their personal experiences. It doesnt rock my world. Lee Stroebel and Josh McDowell were two non-believing journalists who set out to show why Jesus wasnt the Son of God and in the process found that through their research they could not and thus became believers.

Everybody has a book to write.

Ever seen the film 'The Magdalene Sisters' ? a very dark side right there...

Unfortunately, although fictionalized, this was very close to what happened in some of the closed religious orders in Nova Scotia, Quebec and many religious communities in the US. The Catholic Church looses its way and mission, needs to be put back on track.. sometimes it happens after a lot of physical and emotional damage.

Unfortunately, although fictionalized, this was very close to what happened in some of the closed religious orders in Nova Scotia, Quebec and many religious communities in the US. The Catholic Church looses its way and mission, needs to be put back on track.. sometimes it happens after a lot of physical and emotional damage.

I know they probably took license, but 'Magdalene' was based on a true story and the laundries operated in Ireland into the 1990s

Hard to believe it happened in Quebec also!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back