PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Dynasty Documentary

He's boys with Kraft
Reminds me of a Deflategate-era movie poster parody I tossed together...
G1d63tb.jpg

@Steve102 @Pape

Why the hell is Goodell on this list?
He was commissioner for most of that run and he was a major figure in both scandals and he's someone you could theoretically ask for the league side in those conflicts, which is good for a documentary.

Will all shows in the series drop on the same day or will Apple+ release them weekly to sucker you in?

He was commissioner for most of that run and he was a major figure in both scandals and he's someone you could theoretically ask for the league side in those conflicts, which is good for a documentary.
I think they should have had Mike Kensil on instead.

They had tons of access. This will be good!

They had tons of access. This will be good!

Jeff Benedict's book was very good. It was more Kraft-centric and I expect the same for the documentary series. Still, a lot of interesting tidbits...mostly about Korneke, Orthewein, Rowland, and how the Patriots were soooo close to ending up in St. Louis or Hartford.

Jeff Benedict's book was very good. It was more Kraft-centric and I expect the same for the documentary series. Still, a lot of interesting tidbits...mostly about Korneke, Orthewein, Rowland, and how the Patriots were soooo close to ending up in St. Louis or Hartford.
Kraft was deeply involved with this from what I’ve heard.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back