PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Krafts are relentless in their assault on Belichick's coaching.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
It's been weeks and they are still at it.

High-ranking team officials point to several Belichick decisions over the next two years -- from offensive coaching changes to regrettable personnel moves -- that contributed to sabotaging Jones' development and crushing his confidence.

We get it. Things ended in acrimony. It's Feb 22nd. More than a month later. You have an entire TV series which you produced highly critical of Belichick. But the drip drip drip is endless. Sabotage!!! Yes, Belichick hated Mac so much he sabotaged him!

We get it. Things ended in acrimony. It's Feb 22nd. More than a month later. You have an entire TV series which you produced highly critical of Belichick. But the drip drip drip is endless. Sabotage!!! Yes, Belichick hated Mac so much he sabotaged him!
Please Dear God don’t let us keep Mac.
Can we all just please move on.
I am terrified they are going to draft Marvin Harrison Jr and give Mac weapons.

Krafts are just trolling you and the rest of Team Bill. You guys are so easily triggered. Lol

On this I agree. If Mac Jones is starting at QB I won’t be watching the game. I can root for them to get the #1 pick once they are out of the playoff hunt, but not from day 1.

i don't think one has to be "team" anyone to see the vile way the krafts have acted towards bb since they fired him.
Robert seemed so cold at his retirement ceremony.
Then made the excuse he couldn’t give bill a hug and kiss cause Bill was fighting a cold.
I don’t buy that,
Krafts tome and look of disdain while Bill was talking and holding back his tears whlr
Rob was ice cold really was something to see.

This is why Corky will be back in 2024.

The stories are no accident and are meant to restore the notion that Corky is the guy to the fan base and the team.

Kraft will draft Marv Harrison @ 3 and take OL next. The Pats are maybe an 8 win team and will be selecting relatively high in the 2025 draft. If Corky wins and isn't the problem, then you don't need a QB. If Corky shows little to no improvement then you have the green light to take a QB. Corky had a fair shot without a high draft pick QB breathing down his neck.

You finally see.

All the offensive coaching hiring point towards a short passing offense which is Corkys specialty. The deep ball is not his game and unless the WR is wide open, we have seen enough Corky floaters get picked off deep to confirm that.

GM Kraft took an OSU WR in 96 and what happened? Jambalaya.

GM Kraft is going back to the well 28 years later.

Robert seemed so cold at his retirement ceremony.
Then made the excuse he couldn’t give bill a hug and kiss cause Bill was fighting a cold.
I don’t buy that,
Krafts tome and look of disdain while Bill was talking and holding back his tears whlr
Rob was ice cold really was something to see.
I think something must've happened these past two+ seasons between Bill and Robert. I thought it was telling how RK spoke about wanting to win a playoff game after the '21 season while also mentioning the ****ty drafts and then doubled down after the '22 season. We haven't heard everything yet, there's always two sides to every story.

The stories are no accident and are meant to restore the notion that Corky is the guy to the fan base and the team.

Kraft will draft Marv Harrison @ 3 and take OL next. The Pats are maybe an 8 win team and will be selecting relatively high in the 2025 draft. If Corky wins and isn't the problem, then you don't need a QB. If Corky shows little to no improvement then you have the green light to take a QB. Corky had a fair shot without a high draft pick QB breathing down his neck.
I really hope not.

Maybe they are trying to drum up a nonexistent trade market.

Boys.

Everything that is said from now until the day Mac Jones is gone is about building any value in him. If they sit here at the end of February and say "we are moving on from Mac", what the hell can they do with him? Release him is all. If they say they might keep him, build him back up in the media, then perhaps they can get something. I am not thinking a high pick, but maybe a 3rd or 4th.

It's all part of the game. Relax.

I have a lot of criticism for Bill lately but I don’t like the behavior of the Krafts. Just admit that the organization has failed the last several years and they are a part of it.

It’s pathetic seeing them still trying to go at BB. He’s gone.

Additionally, Mac did not have the benefit of having a veteran mentor or support in the QB room last year. If the team is going to give Mac another shot they need to bring in a Brissette type and send Zappe out. Personally I don't think Mac has the leadership capability that the team needs right now. I hope the team does not go in this direction.

We (US culture) continue to make the mistake that people with a lot of money have accomplished something of value, and that it is a positive reflection on their character. We only know the Krafts through glimpses of them that they largely engineered, in times of success.

Krafts are just trolling you and the rest of Team Bill. You guys are so easily triggered. Lol
This isn't trolling, its genocide. Team BDS has exterminated all members of team IBWT and will not rest until all members of team IBWA (in Bill we appreciate) are eliminated. I'm telling y'all it's sabotage. LOL

We (US culture) continue to make the mistake that people with a lot of money have accomplished something of value, and that it is a positive reflection on their character. We only know the Krafts through glimpses of them that they largely engineered, in times of success.
But he's a fan of our team. Oh, wait, his team. But....but...benevolence. And....and....and....Charity!!! Um, what was the question?

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back