PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots/Bills Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defense gave up 23 points to the worst offense in the nfl.

The worst offense with Trent "Suckimus" Edwards at the Helm. It's obvious that Fitzpatrick is a big upgrade over Edwards. Although he still made 2 critical mistakes that allowed the Pats defense to 'seal' the game. But I'll take the win, thanks. Move on with a W, and work on fixing the issues with the defense to be ready for next week's game against Miami.

We need a top 7 pick next year and get a fierce pass rusher.The need to address their picks squarely on D.
How did you come to that conclusion?

Man.... I thought we actually won this game....

After reading these threads, either we've got a huge number of chicken littles, or gamblers who are losing their shirts.

Patriots won. Now it's time to focus on Miami. :rocker:

We are fans, not players. It's okay for us to spend all week talking about this weeks game.

I'll take the win, but like most, not overly impressed.

The offense was a well-oiled machine today, led by none other than #12. Glad to see Randy haul in a couple of scores...and the TEs...what can you say! Very encouraging...

As for the D...echoing what's been said, pretty shoddy all around but some big plays when needed the most.

To top things off, glad to see the Panthers stinking pretty bad. A lot of focus on the Raiders' first rounder which we own, but this Panthers pick might end up giving us absolute power at the draft.

Maroney is starting for the Broncos, if anyone is interested in seeing how he does.

Man.... I thought we actually won this game....

After reading these threads, either we've got a huge number of chicken littles, or gamblers who are losing their shirts.

Patriots won. Now it's time to focus on Miami. :rocker:
With the schedule we had in the first Four games i would have been happy with 2-2 and thats the worst we can be.

Pats win. Don't care how. :D

Now it's on to Miami.

If you actually read what he posted, he said the defense wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

Reading is fundamental.

The defense just gave up 30 pts to the worse offense in the league. I think how anyone who refers to our defense in the worst possible light has the right to do so.

It's nice that they teach you reading fundamentals in La la land.

Given that pretty much everyone expected this D to have marked growing pains, I'm not sure why their issues are really coming as much of a surprise.

sounds like maroney is starting for denver today

Hey Patspsycho.U have no clue.Fitzpatrick had a clean pocket all game long.This team still cant rush the passer!

ARe people really posting that our defense wasn't that bad? WHOAH!!!!!

I love this forum.

I know--Prozac use is an epidemic. ;)

But I'm stoked about Meriweather making a huge play to save the game. Wonder if he was freelancing at the time?

The defense just gave up 30 pts to the worse offense in the league. I think how anyone who refers to our defense in the worst possible light has the right to do so.

23 points. Math is fundamental. :singing:

That's certainly your opinion; thanks for sharing. But if you want to make that argument, it usually helps when you don't make lazy straw men out of other people's posts.

And since you appear to be mathematically challenged as well, I'll just note that what you just posted isn't, erm, true.

Brady was $$$$

Hernandez is a BEAST Gronkowski is a Red Wood Tree

Offensively we are topnotch

Defense outright sucked:bricks:

GG Lawfirm..... Maroney who???

Offensively stacked and needy for better defense.

Nice picks... but they were bad throws.

Fitzpatrick overall gets a B (picks hurt him)

other than the Picks A- He played real well.

Did Crable even play?:confused:

Vollmer ok??? I know he came back in.

Hernandez and Gronk A plus and an A respectively.

Hernandez missed 1 pass but Brady threw it poorly.

Given that pretty much everyone expected this D to have marked growing pains, I'm not sure why their issues are really coming as much of a surprise.

It's like the injuries never happened, or something. Not an excuse, just reality. Players don't grow on trees.

If you actually read what he posted, he said the defense wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

Reading is fundamental.

I agree, it is fundamental. He couldn't believe that someone would post that the defensive wasn't a bad as what people are making it out to be. I can't believe someone would post that either.

And while we're in perpetual overreaction mode, I'd like to note that the defending Super Bowl champions just lost to the Falcons.

Hey Patspsycho.U have no clue.Fitzpatrick had a clean pocket all game long.This team still cant rush the passer!

A clean pocket? He didn't even have a pocket, half the time. He just did a good job of hitting open receivers after he was flushed out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes