PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 seed on line and they don't even want to try..they lose #1 seed deff no SB this year

******* patriots D

Superbowl No way even with the #1 seed

They will be 1 and done again...The defense is pitiful beyond bad..

if they think they can do this in 2 weeks.. they are sadly mistaken...

Wow, you'd think this team would play with a bit more urgency considering what's on the line. Shame.

i think its time for bb to take the ball when the pats win the coin toss. trying playing with a lead for a change.:(

Last time I looked,NE went 3 and out....don't matter

NE has become a seriously slow starting team...not good

OK, we hav 'em right where we want 'em now.

This defense is atrocious. And for the record, this is still a fact even if they somehow win this game 38-20 in the end. I'm scared to death of just about any team in the playoffs.

We will win this game. It may be bad for your blood pressure, but we'll get there.

It's just unbelievable the amount of times this team comes out flat in the first quarter. At some point you just have to question coaching.

Completely agree. BB rarely gets scrutinized for anything and his unchecked ego has led to this defense.

This defense is offensive.

I'm scared to death of just about any team in the playoffs.

The first playoff game..it could be denver..and i would be scared to death...they have sucked in the playoffs past 3 years and now give up 14+ points before they want to try

2 seed the way to go? Could very well get Houston in their first game, a team who a playoff win alone would be an achievement, dome team on the road in NE. Then let Pittsburgh beat up Baltimore(can't see Balt beating them three times) and come to NE for the AFC championship. The road would likely have to go through Pittsburgh anyway.

won the battle of field position already, lets see what happens here

We will win this game. It may be bad for your blood pressure, but we'll get there.

why are you so sure?

You can't keep falling behind 14+ every game..one time or a few..you are going to lose

On another note, how many times has Stevie Johnson hurt the Bills this season? For every good play, he does some nonsense to put the Bills in a bad way.

The first playoff game..it could be denver..and i would be scared to death...they have sucked in the playoffs past 3 years and now give up 14+ points before they want to try

To be fair, a fake punt isn't on the defense.

Defense has given up 150 yards in the first quarter to set the record for most yards given up by a D in a season.

Last time I looked,NE went 3 and out....don't matter

NE has become a seriously slow starting team...not good

This needs to be corrected ASAP. It would help if we'd play a little more agressively as opposed to plain Jane.

On a positive note now Brady has a chance to catch Brees

Again the people who don't like to hear the bad things about the Pats. Honest question: if this team goes 1 and done again after getting a bye, can we all be honest and admit that maybe this team needs changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back