PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Giants Super Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk can be effective he just can't run the no huddle hurry up but he will be fine for a grind it out possession which is what I want. Long patriots drive long half time long patriots drive equals rested patriots defense

Yeah, they will already be well-rested. That drive took about 10 minutes of real time plus the 30 minute halftime. Then the Pats get the kickoff, a set of commercials, and then if the Pats even go three and out, taking up 3-4 minutes of real time, plus more commercials, by the time the Pats D gets on the field, they will have had close to an hour's worth of actual rest.

That long, plus replenishment on fluids and power bars, and they should be good to go.

Well 10 minutes into this halftime...my heart is still racing just the same as throughout the game.

What else can you say other than what's been said here already...D has really shown some balls, and that drive...just WOW...a thing of legendary beauty.

I really hope for a statement drive to open the half here...show that we are in control. Force the Giants to play our game.

I love this team and thank God for making me a Pats fan.

via bedard

Greg A. Bedard: Expect the Giants to adjust their coverage to deal with Hernandez better, and slack off Gronkowski, who looks average with the foot injury

Should be interesting

Half time show sucks, but maddona is hot. although i bet her **** smells like the middle ages.

I just hope brady dosnt come back from the halftime with a bomb to slater...

Not for nothing...but the guy who was jumping up and down and doing bellyflopping and flipping on the tightrope was pretty f'ing good.

Last edited:
I'll be here at halftime to avoid Madonna.

The ***** slipped some LSD in the Pats Gatorade before the game. Good thing Wilfork drank it all or we'd be in trouble.

Gotta give a shout out to Woodhead. Big Stage & he's unfazed.

11. I would like to see us try and stretch the field a bit more, and run the ball from the shot gun like we've been doing.

I think they are saving their "shot" for the perfect time - when they get the right personnel grouping on defense and the pass rush has slowed down.

This is what they tried to do against BAL but failed miserably. Hopefully it works out better this time.

My heart is about to explode

Stressful half

Hope for better results in the second

I wish the game was over now. Anyway great drive to end the half we need another touchdown on our first possession of the second half. A turnover after that would be gravy.

I don't know how much more I can take as my nerves are shot and my stomach is in knots.

A little off topic here -and I know I'm showing my age here but I have always been a fan of Madonna.

But except for a few squat thrusts - her dancing looks positively arthritic.

I'd also prefer if she wasn't lip syncing

Brandon Spikes has to stop overpursuing. The defense will get stiffer against the run with the double teams of the interior linemen.

I think Spikes makes a big play in the second half.

The Giants are going to pass to the TEs, who seem to be open on almost every play.

The defense almost imploded in the first quarter with a spate of missed tackles.

But the momentum is now clearly on our side. It's interesting how much Gronk will participate in the offense.

The Giants are getting away with a lot of border-line holding by their O line.

are we going to see any screen plays in the second half from the Pats?

A TD put Eli under so much pressure, it would be perfect.

3 carries for Benjarvus, this a problem?

Brady is 15-18 and 2 were knocked down by JPP. Anyone remember the 3rd incomplete pass?

IIRC, Brady's first attempt that was overthrown by about 15 yards and called intentional grounding is the other inc.

thought madonna had some hits?

She likes the giants

Well blame Brady. He should have married her a long time ago. Clearly she ages well and so does he. His confidence would be never flinching.;)

She's the best at what she does. So is he....would have made sense. And they never go out of style.

Last edited:
Half time show sucks, but maddona is hot. although i bet her **** smells like the middle ages.

I just hope brady dosnt come back from the halftime with a bomb to slater...

I almost more happy about her covering up her awful arms than I am about the Patriots halftime lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes